What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

anybody else having a hard time working today?

Where are you going? Did I miss something?

did you have to lay down an ass whoppin junk?

You both missed something. Chat last night.... :finger2::finger2:

Busted up the partnership with the ex-partner today. If you read between the lines of my response to 'Rino, you might see that I am not a member of his fan club. Basically, I saw that he has been lying to me since the day I walked in there about the opportunities I would have, then left me there doing all the work. (Yes, I do too work... :sad2:) Plus, he makes decisions by pulling **** out of his ass, then gets pissed when I point out the glaring flaws in his plans. So we ended up having a difference of opinion. He didn't think he was a dip****, and I thought I needed to tell him that he IS a dip****. We are now going our separate ways, but I already have a line on an office sharing arrangement and a larger clientbase - which will put me where I wanted to end up with him in the first place, but with a much smaller investment and without having to deal with his jackassery... All working out for the best to this point.

Oh, and the office I'm looking at has DSL... :thumbsup::lol:

Busted up the partnership with the ex-partner today. If you read between the lines of my response to 'Rino, you might see that I am not a member of his fan club. Basically, I saw that he has been lying to me since the day I walked in there about the opportunities I would have, then left me there doing all the work. (Yes, I do too work... :sad2:) Plus, he makes decisions by pulling **** out of his ass, then gets pissed when I point out the glaring flaws in his plans. So we ended up having a difference of opinion. He didn't think he was a dip****, and I thought I needed to tell him that he IS a dip****. We are now going our separate ways, but I already have a line on an office sharing arrangement and a larger clientbase - which will put me where I wanted to end up with him in the first place, but with a much smaller investment and without having to deal with his jackassery... All working out for the best to this point.

If it helps, none of us are fans of 'Rino.:wink2:

Oh, and the office I'm looking at has DSL... :thumbsup::lol:

Well, g luck to ya junc!

Back