What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

anyone doubt Mizzou is the best team in the B12?

Missouri's defense has actually been very good in Big 12 play. Unlike say, KU or OU, MU's defense has actually performed much better in conference play then in they did in their non-con. MU's defense has stacked up some pretty good stats so far in Big 12 play:

#1 in scoring defense
#1 in total defense
#2 in rush defense
#3 in opponent first downs
#3 in sacks
#4 in pass defense
#2 in pass defense efficiency (#1 in ypa and passing TDs against)

Unlike KU, Missouri's defense has done this while playing the #3 and 5 scoring offenses in the country.

Somwhere, Don James is smiling.

i have no idea how the tigger chickenhawk game is going to pan out. but i do know that we will probably have nice weather in san antonio. :smile2:

i also know that there is plenty of rum to be had.

why, you may ask?

because per an announcement ubt made when he got home from leg 1 of hunting, we will shortly be able to start planning on the first baby blaise! :woot: time to start designing the nursery!

Hey LB, cool news and good luck with the efforts.

Hey UBT, cool news and good luck with the efforts over say 2-3 months.:smile2:

I dont think MU is as good as they looked against CU and CU is obviously not as BAD as they looked against MU. I do think MU would beat us 7 out of 10 times and I think if we played KU ten times it would probably be split 5 games apiece.
I think everything went right for MU last Saturday and they will have a let down in the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping MU and KU dont lose until they meet at the end of november. I'm hoping whoever wins that game will also win the BIG XII championship and represent the North well in the BCS.

I dont think MU is as good as they looked against CU and CU is obviously not as BAD as they looked against MU. I do think MU would beat us 7 out of 10 times and I think if we played KU ten times it would probably be split 5 games apiece.
I think everything went right for MU last Saturday and they will have a let down in the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping MU and KU dont lose until they meet at the end of november. I'm hoping whoever wins that game will also win the BIG XII championship and represent the North well in the BCS.

MU had a blocked punt and a interception on their own 11 yard line.. I don't think they had everything go right.

Last edited by a moderator:
MU had a blocked punt and a interception on their own 11 yard line.. I don't think they had everything go right.

Do you truly think MU is 45 points better than CU? GIve me a ****ing break! You dont score 55 points against a really good D if everything is not going right for you and everything going wrong for the D. You guys are good but NOT 45 points better.

Somwhere, Don James is smiling.

Screw Don James and his crooked UW program.. Love seeing Washington getting whipped every week..

Hey, where's all that press about how TY had turned around the UW program? Not seeing much about that anymore.. ND was right when they got rid of him when they did and I don't care how bad Weis does at ND this year(which is pretty damn bad).. TY is an AWFUL coach and I'm sick and tired of the media acting like he was some kind of victim at ND.. Frickin B.S..

Back