What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are we gonna oversign??

I would not be surprised to at least 4 leave the program for a multitude reasons. 21 should not cause much of a problem.

we wont get everyone, but 17-19 is totally reasonable considering even in normal years attrition should make that # easily attainable. This is not a normal year.

Based on what? Because USC really wants it to be? They're thumbing their nose at the NCAA as we speak. The NCAA said "You get 15 scholarships". USC said "we think we should be able to sign 25. And we're going to appeal your decision, and while we appeal it, we're going to sign 25 kids."

Look at it this way, they're going to appeal the NCAA's decision to... the NCAA. How often does that work out?

Based on the Ohio State penalty where the players were allowed to play in there Bowl Game. Even if they don't get off they signed a bunch of those guys as early enrollment's so as far as I know they are only at like 17 or 18 with the 7 early enrollments. I haven't checked in a while so I could be wrong but I didn't think USC was in on over 30 players this year.

Back