What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you the grillmaster for your tailgate group?

I checked to see if the company was legit. It looks like they are. Hey, if I can make a little coin doing what comes naturally, why not?

We have a famous person on the board!! Descendant of Davey Crockett! IMDB

MV5BMTkzMTc0NjEzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzcwNzMzMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR2,0,214,314_.jpg

Well, like it or not, they'll be spending some time at the tailgates this year. I spent about an hour with them today. Nice folks. I still don't know how this is going to turn out, but I'm willing to play along.

Well, like it or not, they'll be spending some time at the tailgates this year. I spent about an hour with them today. Nice folks. I still don't know how this is going to turn out, but I'm willing to play along.

Cool! :thumbsup:

Was this for walmart's meats? I just saw a commercial featuring a CU tailgate. It wasn't sackygate though.

Found the commercial

[video=youtube;kcrUJC-4Bf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrUJC-4Bf4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

They never told me who the client was, so it could very well have been for Wal Mart. It seems like they moved pretty fast, though, if that's the case. It's only been a month since I spoke with them. I don't know if you can put together an ad like this and get it on the air in that time. Maybe you can.

Back