What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona game Q&A

Hope the guys have the mentality they have a legit shot to win if they bring their 'a' game. If they go in thinking they have no shot then they will get boat raced from the get-go.

I remember a 4 point game and Dre getting a bull**** offensive foul with about 2 minutes left that for all intents and purposes ended the game as free throws took over. "comfortable" is not what I would have called it, is all :smile2:

Hope the guys have the mentality they have a legit shot to win if they bring their 'a' game. If they go in thinking they have no shot then they will get boat raced from the get-go.

so do i, i want a feisty buffs team in mckale. thing is though, even with their A game, they don't have a really legit shot to win.

so do i, i want a feisty buffs team in mckale. thing is though, even with their A game, they don't have a really legit shot to win.
Probably not w/o Spencer. We need just about everything to go right for us and you guys need everything to go wrong for you.

69-57 final. i think i predicted 68-55? so not bad.

class fanbase you guys have though with this rep message:

"[h=2]Latest Reputation Received (-189 point(s) total)[/h]
  • 01-22-2014 08:32 PM
    Thread: Arizona game Q&A
    thing is though, i ****ed your mom

"[h=2]Latest Reputation Received (-189 point(s) total)[/h]

We don't really pride ourselves on class.

"Latest Reputation Received (-189 point(s) total)

nice game. But kinda stupid to lead with your chin on the fanbase comment. That's one way to kick off a neg rep shower.

nice game. But kinda stupid to lead with your chin on the fanbase comment. That's one way to kick off a neg rep shower.

how did i lead with my chin? i copied and pasted something one of your fans said. you guys should learn how to lose with class instead of acting like kicking and screaming children.

He fcked your mom too?

He got the sloppy seconds iyam

how did i lead with my chin? i copied and pasted something one of your fans said. you guys should learn how to lose with class instead of acting like kicking and screaming children.

Your rivals have history before the PAC.

To the east of us lays a giant (mostly over weight, marginally intelligent) cheating red horde. They are the classiest fans in all sports, for years we have not been allowed to be classy. The only way that can be done it to lose to Nebraska badly and compliment them or to win and tell them how lucky you were to win.

No one but the huskers are classy, and only they are classy when they win big.

Much like we have explained to Call fans we have no interest in a "smart" off with them because alas they are no Stanford, we have no interest in a War of Classiness" with UofA as you are neither the patent or trademark holders of class. We are the Buffs, we are pretty smart, very loud, never classy and drink a fair amount. To you good sir a **** You is in order.

Nice Win.

Drop the fake righteous indignation, AZcat08. You should learn how to win with a little humility.

It's shocking that you wouldn't expect to find a few choicely worded neg reps on a Colorado board after your team beats my team. Based on previous Arizona losses, it is certain that many among your own fanbase haven't the slightest clue about knowing how to lose with class.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by AZBearDown
top 15 with Dweebwinnie

Considering Spencer suffered a career threatening injury, and underwent surgery to repair this two days prior, this spelling of his last name while you were body slamming us early in the game yesterday exhibits a total lack of respect. To which we gladly respond in kind. See you in Boulder.

class isn't something we strive for. We're committed to making you feel uncomfortable here. We don't want you on our forums. We don't want you in our arena. We don't want you on our slopes or in our rivers and we don't want you in our state. Stay the **** home you desert rat. And when we come to your town leave beer by my hotel room door and go away, your bitch girlfriend is trying to focus in here.

this message brought to you by the Colorado Department of Tourism.

Last edited:
class isn't something we strive for. We're committed to making you feel uncomfortable here. We don't want you on our forums. We don't want you in our arena. We don't want you on our slopes or in our rivers and we don't want you in our state. Stay the **** home you desert rat. And when we come to your town leave beer by my hotel room door and go away, your bitch girlfriend is trying to focus in here.

this message brought to you by the Colorado Department of Tourism.

Perfect.

Back