What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

@ Arizona State September 21st

You've obviously never been to an ASU game at ASU.

If you did, you would hate them.

I think I hate their fan base more than any other in the PAC-12
I would agree with Zandi. I've been to 2 games at Tempe and their fans are the worst. Just bad people. Down 30 at half or whatever and they are getting in my face yelling about the game. I'm just walking to get a beer and not antagonizing anyone. I think ASU fans like to kick dogs and beat up old people.

I would agree with Zandi. I've been to 2 games at Tempe and their fans are the worst. Just bad people. Down 30 at half or whatever and they are getting in my face yelling about the game. I'm just walking to get a beer and not antagonizing anyone. I think ASU fans like to kick dogs and beat up old people.
My wife and I have traveled to a lot of games in many different conferences and it was the ASU fans that were the first (and only) to be complete dicks to my wife and generally make her uncomfortable. I have never seen anything like it, especially considering the fact that they have done nothing to back it up. I know we are assholes, but at least we have been good.

That’s weird. I had the exact opposite experience, they don’t have a lot of fans to begin with and they never said **** to me even out at the bars afterwards which is just asking for it.

Saw the updated Depth Chart for ASU:

Callier is back at #2 OL. I don't know what is up with him, injury, slow recovery from surgery or injury, or exactly what is going on. If 100%, I do think he will bring some much needed speed to the OL spot. It will be interesting to see if he can make any difference in the run game and if he can pick up backs/TE's. We know that he has a knack for rushing the passer.

Wells is back starting at the other OL position. Will be interested to see if he is 100% and better in the new scheme. Not great against CSU. The OL's do a lot more in this defense than under HCMM.

Miller is the starting CB. It seems like he has been coming on of late.

I am a little suprised that Harris has not overtaken Russell at TE, but BR is an energy guy and they put him everywhere.

I am surprised that Akil Jones does is not listed at #1 at the other ILB spot. Nevertheless, I think that he will see the field a bunch. He is a speed upgrade and has been reeking havoc the last two weeks.

This depth chart lists Perry (Star Back) and Ham (ILB) as 3rd string, so they will be dressed for the game. I think Conference Play is the right call, should they play 4 games, more or less. No sense using these guys in OOC games, unless the staff definitively believes that they can contribute the whole season. Both appear to have the size as Frosh and may be speed upgrades, although ILB (Landman, Akil Jones and JVD) and Star (Davion Taylor) seem to be entrenched positions. Either one of these guys may see some playing time. Barring injury, I find it a bit doubtful, unless the staff deems them both ready to play major minutes and an upgrade or have upside above the upperclassmen. If so, MT will probably play them some.

Saw the updated Depth Chart for ASU:

Callier is back at #2 OL. I don't know what is up with him, injury, slow recovery from surgery or injury, or exactly what is going on. If 100%, I do think he will bring some much needed speed to the OL spot. It will be interesting to see if he can make any difference in the run game and if he can pick up backs/TE's. We know that he has a knack for rushing the passer.

Wells is back starting at the other OL position. Will be interested to see if he is 100% and better in the new scheme. Not great against CSU. The OL's do a lot more in this defense than under HCMM.

Miller is the starting CB. It seems like he has been coming on of late.

I am a little suprised that Harris has not overtaken Russell at TE, but BR is an energy guy and they put him everywhere.

I am surprised that Akil Jones does is not listed at #1 at the other ILB spot. Nevertheless, I think that he will see the field a bunch. He is a speed upgrade and has been reeking havoc the last two weeks.

This depth chart lists Perry (Star Back) and Ham (ILB) as 3rd string, so they will be dressed for the game. I think Conference Play is the right call, should they play 4 games, more or less. No sense using these guys in OOC games, unless the staff definitively believes that they can contribute the whole season. Both appear to have the size as Frosh and may be speed upgrades, although ILB (Landman, Akil Jones and JVD) and Star (Davion Taylor) seem to be entrenched positions. Either one of these guys may see some playing time. Barring injury, I find it a bit doubtful, unless the staff deems them both ready to play major minutes and an upgrade or have upside above the upperclassmen. If so, MT will probably play them some.
I hope you mean OLB - if he switched to OL, we are truly ****ed

Yeah ASU fans suck

YP4_2412.jpg

Any 35 year old who puts a 0 down for any of those 4 ladies is lying.

If our front 3 don't get pressure this Saturday, it's officially time to sound the alarm bells because that means we aren't just bad, we are terrible there.

I think we've already seen enough to know that ae are terrible there.

Im somrwhat annoyed that they made montez a captain after his performance last week. Wheres the accountability?

Yeah ASU fans suck

YP4_2412.jpg

While attractive, I’m concerned as to why these girls look so similar to each other. Is ForkU using modified genetics and cloning ladies to attract recruits?

I was watching one of the highlight shows on P12N, and they did a spot on Eno Benjamin. The lady announcing said that ASU won in boulder last year as Benjamin ran all over the Buffs...

Can you read too much into the fact that we have given up over 1400 yards of defense against 3 meddling teams, and have been out-gained in all 3 games we’ve played, and if not for turnovers, would be 0 - 3? Serious question.

We have played 3 decent teams. Turnovers are part of the game. You force turnovers, they are not some kind of lucky break. Do you like the Buffs? Serious question

Back