What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

@ Arizona State September 21st

PAC MAN

Tekken Masher.
Club Member
Going to be interesting to see how ASU handles Michigan State on the road today.

It'd have been nice to have a bye week after two consecutive OT games and those rivalry games. Any news on the weather down in Tempe?

Going to be interesting to see how ASU handles Michigan State on the road today.

It'd have been nice to have a bye week after two consecutive OT games and those rivalry games. Any news on the weather down in Tempe?
It’s all good. Buffs didn’t show up for OT this week, so shouldn’t matter much

I live in Phoenix. Forecast next Saturday is high of 99. But that means around 92 at kickoff and 85 by 9:00. So not as hot as it was in the sun in boulder today.

I live in Phoenix. Forecast next Saturday is high of 99. But that means around 92 at kickoff and 85 by 9:00. So not as hot as it was in the sun in boulder today.

Thanks..better than 100 degree temps at night when the Buffs visited before joining the Pac-12. It was surprising to me when I visited in July 2016 how the temps could stay at about 100 until 9-10 p.m. and that was what I was concerned about.

Today, at about 3pm, we decided to go to the Soccer game against DU instead of watching this game. Go Buffs!

Probably going to be low-scoring and somewhat ugly. Is this team capable of winning ugly? Definitely was not the case last year.

Probably going to be low-scoring and somewhat ugly. Is this team capable of winning ugly? Definitely was not the case last year.

As ugly as that 10-5 win over Stanford? Don't care how ugly as long as the Buffs get the WIN.

Thanks..better than 100 degree temps at night when the Buffs visited before joining the Pac-12. It was surprising to me when I visited in July 2016 how the temps could stay at about 100 until 9-10 p.m. and that was what I was concerned about.
I was at that game when Hawkins was QB. Remember how hot it was, won’t be that bad.

This ASU QB is going to run for 150 yards against us. Looks to be a legit athlete with good arm strength.

This could be interesting with a young QB and offense not looking very good vs our D. devils D is playing pretty solid vs our O. Late and on the road -
I am concerned.

I live in PHX as well and attended their first game. First off, their game against MSU was like ours vs Nubs - no one gave them a chance due to unjust B1G supremacy and the thought that the better team lost the year before. MSU D is decent, but their team is WAY overrated. The ‘experts’ went with the assumption that MSU had a bad year and bounces back with top 10 season. Untrue with Lewerke - he is an AZ HS QB (Pinnacle) and is a cancer in the locker room - will blame everyone for his deficiencies. He proved that yesterday. With that said - HC Edwards got what he wanted - ugly game that he could win in the last minutes (same as he did against them the year before). Good news - the local media is pumping Scum Devils up and they will get to talk about how great they are all week. They already feel the Utah game will decide the south and they see our OT loss to AFA as an easy upcoming win. Bad news - fans are on board and will be out in force and it will be hot. Even with a 90 degree kickoff, the field level temps will be over 100 at kickoff. However, their best effort of fan support will be equivalent to what we already saw in Boulder against the Nubs (I was there, felt like a raid game the first half).

However, we CANNOT go down 17 early in the desert. Coaching staff needs to figure out the consistency issue right now - we play without the dumb errors and I fee like we win our first game against the scum devils in Tempe. At this point - it is one quarter at a time - nothing else even matters. Go Buffs!

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated with a game than the 2017 game in Tempe. Two dropped wide open passes for touchdowns.

That was the most angry I was over a CU loss in a long time. Buffs owe the scum devil's a whipping in Tempe.

Back