What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arky St./aTm

did i chirp b12 solidarity? i found your position assinine, considering to date our opener two years ago was the most embarrassing game in b12 history. ever.

a close second was two losses to baylor.
Why? I didn't get angry after those games nor am I defending them, they are what they are. I don't hold CU as a baseline for how I [should] view the rest of college football. Plus that's a bit Nebraskan. The original post was a mockery of Big XII solidarity and how everything is seen through Big XII colored glasses and how giving up a safety in a blow out is hilarious. Then you rambled on

ladyblaise said:
holy ****! we betta run them straight out of the b12 with pitchforks.

Which is defending their Big XII validity.

The only thing that's asinine is white knighting a safety in an OU game.

Why? I didn't get angry after those games nor am I defending them, they are what they are. I don't hold CU as a baseline for how I [should] view the rest of college football. Plus that's a bit Nebraskan. The original post was a mockery of Big XII solidarity and how everything is seen through Big XII colored glasses and how giving up a safety in a blow out is hilarious. Then you rambled on

Which is defending their Big XII validity.

The only thing that's asinine is white knighting a safety in an OU game.

blah blah blah. you called it an embarrassment. a gross overstatement, if anything.

you may think it is funny. i can assure you, it was no where near funny.

blah blah blah. you called it an embarrassment. a gross overstatement, if anything.

you may think it is funny. i can assure you, it was no where near funny.

I use hyperbole, lucidity, and absurdity as common rhetoric tools in my posts to give them multiple layers. If you want to hear it explicitly, the safety is obviously no where near as embarrassing nor even really that embarrassing. It's a quick quip on the play, a juggernaut of a team, and the Big XII. But yea blah blah blah.

Tough loss for aggy.. Still don't understand the Sherman hire, but I guess we shouldn't talk because Hawk lost to Montana State...

And I mean, geez, I remember I was completely rational after that Montana State loss.. You know, I gave the ole, Hawk and his staff need some time to get their system in place, Hawk is the answer, blah,blah,blah... Remember that guys?:smile2::lol:

Going to see the university of NM against Texas A&M this upcoming week. I'm planning on going to the yell practice they are going to have here. It seems like it's going to be at least somewhat competitive.

I'm going to have my first hand experience of A&M Aggies
im not ready

I use hyperbole, lucidity, and absurdity as common rhetoric tools in my posts to give them multiple layers. If you want to hear it explicitly, the safety is obviously no where near as embarrassing nor even really that embarrassing. It's a quick quip on the play, a juggernaut of a team, and the Big XII. But yea blah blah blah.

i supopose we can just start calling you the onion, if you are so layered. :rolleyes:

Tough loss for aggy.. Still don't understand the Sherman hire, but I guess we shouldn't talk because Hawk lost to Montana State...

And I mean, geez, I remember I was completely rational after that Montana State loss.. You know, I gave the ole, Hawk and his staff need some time to get their system in place, Hawk is the answer, blah,blah,blah... Remember that guys?:smile2::lol:

no jimmy, that memory has long since faded to the asshat that you were two game chats later. everyone had you on ignore, as your POV had shifted from "give hawk time" to "tar and feather him now"

Sherman was a serious candidate for UA during one of those coach searches. UA fans used to like TAMU because of Bryant and Stallings but most of us hate them now.

Sherman was a serious candidate for UA during one of those coach searches. UA fans used to like TAMU because of Bryant and Stallings but most of us hate them now.

Because of Franchione? It turns out you guys got the better end of all deals.

A&M is the Dean Wormer and the Omega fraternity in the Animal House of B12 football.

put me in the underwhelmed by the Sherman hire group....but, reading their boards they were polishing the turd all summer and really getting behind the move (as it were :lol:)...so, i thought maybe they knew something i didn't.

it still might work out. we all drank the Hawk year 1 kool aid, "you blitz we score", "special teams are special, electric"....and got Montana State.

if the other kid is as good as they say, they should bench McGee. the guy cannot make the throws you need on 3rd down--accurately. so, teams are willing to let him try and beat you with his arm.

Good post Mick. A&M is going to struggle all year because of problems on both lines. Sherman might eventually be the guy, but he is going to have to get a LOT better in recruiting. A&M only has commitments from two or three of the state's top 50 players. That is not good.

ogres have layers.

so do parfaits.

And, I believe, certain feminine hygiene products... :cool:

But I have to confess, the sheer absurdity of Monk's original post citing the Sooners as an embarassment did cause me a slight chuckle. It was somewhat like calling out Dr. Steven Hawking for making his family look stupid or Lara Flynn Boyle for causing her cast to be overweight... :huh:

Back