What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assistants

Wow, I want a better class of receivers than Chev. I said 2x its not a knock against him. Who would have thought that would be an issue? Your panties are not twisted, I think they are actually stuck in your asses. ****ing relax.

The OL hire was always going to be important , but it may be even more so now. Does anyone have ideas on someone that we could target with a good reputation as a recruiter and coach? Someone on the 24/7 board mentioned Adrian Klemm, who is now with the Steelers.

I’ve seen Tom Cable mentioned as he used to coach under KD. Don’t see it as a fit but was an interesting name

Man, that updates crazy. For those that don’t have 247 it is going to BLOW YOUR MINDS! Wow! 🤯
giphy.gif

Back