What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Athletics (Track and Field) Thread (SPOILERS)

1.Ashton Eaton
2.Trey Hardee

T&F's biggest male up and coming studs. And Rupps too. Aries Merritt anyone?

Our track stars are doing great. Long jump is way off. Hopefully UW represents tomorrow in the pole vault (my favorite event) streaming over my lunch break. It's too bad Bubka isn't still competing. He'd still be killing it over today's competitors.

Otto & Holzdeppe (5.91m both for the Silver and Bronze) are looking good for the future of Germany pole-vaulting. Young and very good already, near the 6.00m mark...

That flying Frenchie was superb today with a top mark and OR vault of 5.97m (19'7")!

And how about that American Women's 4x100 relay team today... [hide] who beat a 27 year old mark with a new WR & OR run of 40.82 seconds... (Congrats Madison, Felix, Knight & Jeter) [/hide]

German hammer thrower almost got screwed out of a bronze because the measuring system wasn´t able to measure her throw. They then gave her the throw of the next girl up, which was way less than hers, and she continued to raise hell. They then went back and with measure tape (!) measured every throw over 75 meters and finally awarded her a bronze like an hour after the contest ended. This is what I´d expect in a HS track meet, not the Olympics.

Disgusted at the crying/pouting bout of Uceny we had to be subjected to in the women's 1500m. You're not hurt. GET UP AND FINISH THE DAMN RACE!

Disgusted at the crying/pouting bout of Uceny we had to be subjected to in the women's 1500m. You're not hurt. GET UP AND FINISH THE DAMN RACE!

Exactly what my brother and I thought when watching it. That was ridiculous.

Back