What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Athlons loves Buffs

Just saw Athlons has CU #16 nationally, #1 in Pac-12, #4 seed in dance and projected to make sweet 16 losing to their eventual national champion Michigan State.

HA - I mean, I consider myself a realistic optimist with most of my sports teams, and a S16 would be incredible to me. It's realistic I guess, but I think that's our ceiling. I think a more practical expectation is making the dance, and hopefully winning a game.

CU in the sweet 16 is equivalent to a championship run at a lot of schools. Our best team ever was probably going to get there before Spencer went down.
This team could go that far if Walton remains healthy and develops into the rim protector and rebounder that he was starting to become before his latest injury.

That would be awesome. I just want the buffs to get (or start) in the top 25 and stay there. It makes everything so much more exciting.

Hypothetically, the Buffs are so balanced statistically this year that Bey and Wright don’t have what the NBA would consider rocksolid seasons statistics wise. Buffs make it to the final 16 or even the final eight. Do they both come back?

Hypothetically, the Buffs are so balanced statistically this year that Bey and Wright don’t have what the NBA would consider rocksolid seasons statistics wise. Buffs make it to the final 16 or even the final eight. Do they both come back?
Hypothetically, just about anything could happen. But NBA doesn't really care about college stats other than shooting percentages -- especially from 3.

Best case for the program is that all our team goals happen and both Bey and Kin become 1st round picks in the next draft.

Then recruit and reload.

Hypothetically, just about anything could happen. But NBA doesn't really care about college stats other than shooting percentages -- especially from 3.

Best case for the program is that all our team goals happen and both Bey and Kin become 1st round picks in the next draft.

Then recruit and reload.

Let’s hope so. As much as I loved jelly and George, our recruiting never quite built off the success of the mayor era.

I actually think CU starts the season ranked in top 25. They’re getting a lot of hype from national media.

Back