What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailor

OU proving that Baylor is a sham that is undefeated because they haven't played anybody.

Problem is that Baylor will still probably win because this may be the worst team I have seen OU have on offense including the Blake years. Shocked that Stoops has let them slip this far on offense.

Still should help knock Baylor (**** Baylor) out of any serious discussion of the title game.

The title game will be Alabama and Florida State methinks.

2 probably unpopular opinions:

a) Baylor's pretty F'in good. They're playing with their 3rd string RB most of the game and w/out one starting WR.

b) Joel Klatt is going to have a long and very successful career in broadcasting.

I've got a pretty good memory about most things CU. Why the Baylor hate here? What's to hate about a mid-sized private religious school in an obscure central Texas town?

The title game will be Alabama and Florida State methinks.

Alabama because they are the defending champ, as long as they don't lose they are in.

Of the undefeateds (assuming Oregon doesn't turn it around tonight) I think FSU is easily the best and deserves to go. That said it wouldn't shock me at all if they somehow figure out how to get tOSU into the game. Overall I think that Stanford may be the best team in the country right now but you can't choke up and lose a game like they did.

a) Baylor's pretty F'in good. They're playing with their 3rd string RB most of the game and w/out one starting WR.

b) Joel Klatt is going to have a long and very successful career in broadcasting.

I've got a pretty good memory about most things CU. Why the Baylor hate here? What's to hate about a mid-sized private religious school in an obscure central Texas town?
Because they think they are an "elite" institution and their president threw CU under the bus when they wanted to join the PAC

I've got a pretty good memory about most things CU. Why the Baylor hate here? What's to hate about a mid-sized private religious school in an obscure central Texas town?[/QUOTE]

Might have something to do with the nasty, crooked way they tried to finagle themselves into the PAC and us out when the PAC was looking at expansion. At the time there was serious discussion of the PAC adding UT, OU, OSU, and us and not going with Utah. Baylor mounted a campaign smearing CU while at the same time trying to use every political connection they had to bump us out and get themselves included in.

That was just the start of it and there has been stuff added on since but when you know the history it isn't hard to hate the hypocritical lying sacks of ****. **** Baylor.

Because they think they are an "elite" institution and their president threw CU under the bus when they wanted to join the PAC

Oh Geez… Really? Baylor is about as elite as TCU, which is not much. Rice is the elite private school in TX. Didn't know that about Baylor's prez. Thanks.

I've got a pretty good memory about most things CU. Why the Baylor hate here? What's to hate about a mid-sized private religious school in an obscure central Texas town?[/QUOTE]

Might have something to do with the nasty, crooked way they tried to finagle themselves into the PAC and us out when the PAC was looking at expansion. At the time there was serious discussion of the PAC adding UT, OU, OSU, and us and not going with Utah. Baylor mounted a campaign smearing CU while at the same time trying to use every political connection they had to bump us out and get themselves included in.

That was just the start of it and there has been stuff added on since but when you know the history it isn't hard to hate the hypocritical lying sacks of ****. **** Baylor.

Thanks for the info MtnBuff. I must have not been paying much attention to that B12/P12 shuffle. Sounds pretty nasty. When I lived in Texas way back when for a few years I saw Kordell, et al kick Baylor's ass hard in Waco. Early September game. Hotter than hell.

Aside from a fanbase quite willing to rationalize a murder and subsequent cover-up, and a bunch of mealy-mouth Baptists who think sin is about swearing and drinking, but not about unethical politics, this Baylor hate stems from a targeted slander against CU that was based on falsehoods. Essentially lies were lobbed against CU from the highest levels within the University of structure. I spoke to an assistant dean about it two weeks ago when I was on campus, and our leadership is still pretty miffed about the dirty Baylor politics.

Also, they played pretty dirty politics when getting into the Big 12 in the first place. These are foul human beings and their foul fanbase occasionally visits Allbuffs to defend their university's behavior and to simultaneously play victim.

**** Baylor.

If you get close to the TV you can almost smell the Bailer major violations. That program is dirty, dirty, dirty.

Mtn didn't go all Mtn in explaining the hate for bailer. Short and to the point. Rep worthy.

**** Bailer.

But after that, how did OU get this far into the season with only one loss? Their offense is horrific.

It'll be interesting to see if Baylor can pass either Stanford or OSU in the coming weeks since their schedule kicks into full gear with games against OK State, TT, and Texas. They won't pass Stanford this week with Stanford's big win and they have quite a bit of ground to make up on tOSU but I think in the end the voters would eventually jump an undefeated Baylor over Stanford especially if they keep winning by large margins.

Of course it's all moot as far as the NCG goes if Bama and FSU win out.

I know all of you guys hate Baylor, but it was fun watching them destroy OU, one of my most hated programs.

Baylor has gone SMU/Miami. Hopefully they get hammered like SMU, and not love tapped like Miami.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He gets that job, look the hell out.

I'm more comfortable with a dominant Texas program than I am with any level of Baylor success.

But I concur--they're for real. And I also concure (old guy and everything) that CU would look good in a similar uniform.

Baylor's success is as real and tangible as the Camaros that are no doubt showing up in their players driveways.

I don't know how "for real" Baylor is this year. They're good. Among the 10 best in the country this year. But I think Oklahoma's kind of a mess after that Texas game. I'm not sure they'd go .500 in the Pac-12 or SEC this year.

another thing I noticed watching Baylor. They tackle really well. Oklahoma is down and have been overrated since the start of the season but Baylor really tackles well. Stanford also is a good tackling team.

As much as I think Baylor is really good, it's unlikely they go undefeated in the regular season. The Undefs at year end will be Bama, FSU and tOSU.

Back