What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Barnett to Iowa State?

Re: Barnett to Iowa State

I went to the game. CU had about a hundred chances to win, and pissed every last one of them away. There were tornadoes that went right through town about an hour and a half before kickoff, so the game was delayed about 45 minutes until the cell moved past. It was an intensely frustrating game to watch. No way we should have lost.
Sounds like the ISU game in 2007...no way we should have lost that one either.

Aside from the fact that he'd be back with Bitsy, an additional piece of irony would be that he'd be coaching in the very spot where his career at CU was murdered.

His career was not murdered. It was suicide. :lol:

Aside from the fact that he'd be back with Bitsy, an additional piece of irony would be that he'd be coaching in the very spot where his career at CU was murdered.

i cant believe you are still pist that you attended that game...

(time to let it go....)

Barnett is a good hire for ISU...and I am glad to see him get another coaching job at a BCS level.

Gary is a good coach..and I think ISU will return to more being the McCarney teams..years where they were not top 20 teams..but could be dangerous on a given Saturday.

I am still wondering about the Auburn hire of Chizik...yeah, he will be surrounded by a lot more talent..but you expect a coach who gets the Auburn job to have shown improvement..2 years is not much..but they did not seem better in year 2 than year 1..and they were worse than under McCarney.

Barnett is a good hire for ISU...and I am glad to see him get another coaching job at a BCS level.

Gary is a good coach..and I think ISU will return to more being the McCarney teams..years where they were not top 20 teams..but could be dangerous on a given Saturday.

I am still wondering about the Auburn hire of Chizik...yeah, he will be surrounded by a lot more talent..but you expect a coach who gets the Auburn job to have shown improvement..2 years is not much..but they did not seem better in year 2 than year 1..and they were worse than under McCarney.
Keep dreaming.....

I do know that the game was not on national TV, because I remember swearing profusely at my computer....I guess that is better than the crying during the Nebraska and Texas games in the following weeks....

It was on TV. I watched it in San Diego--I'd just returned from deployment. That ****ing game broke my heart. It's when I gave up on GB. Obviously the following weeks did little to rebuild my confidence.

Am I the only one completely confused by this post?

So do you think GB would bring Okruch to ISU.....

:smile2:

Back