What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Basketball home jerseys back to white

According to the picture, it appears no more weird gray.
AbpXfOECAAAyYTU.jpg

These aren't bad, but I didn't really consider the old uniforms to be a "weird gray". They were silver - one of our official colors - and it was great to have our typically invisible "other" school color finally being used. Hope to see the silver used again in the future

I have been a frequent reader of this forum and finally decided to create a profile. A lot of people have been asking about the walk on kid Beau Webb, he went to my high school (Arapahoe) last year so I have watched him play quite a bit. He is probably about 6-3 but he played usually played the 3 because Arapahoe's lack of size. He has a decent 3 point stroke and was the emotional leader of our team last year. I would be surprised if he saw any playing time early on but he always seemed like a pretty hard worker so he may eventually be able to step in and play a Levi Knutson type role.

I have been a frequent reader of this forum and finally decided to create a profile. A lot of people have been asking about the walk on kid Beau Webb, he went to my high school (Arapahoe) last year so I have watched him play quite a bit. He is probably about 6-3 but he played usually played the 3 because Arapahoe's lack of size. He has a decent 3 point stroke and was the emotional leader of our team last year. I would be surprised if he saw any playing time early on but he always seemed like a pretty hard worker so he may eventually be able to step in and play a Levi Knutson type role.

Thanks for the info.

I'm glad he's part of the program. Sounds like a kid who will bring it and make the team better.

Just as white players on the football team= Scotty, White players on the Bball team= Levi... Love it haha

Whites look sharp. I liked the silvers also. I am good with any option they have.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Silver was awesome. I love any non-white jersey for home teams in bball though....wish the nugs made the sky blue ones home jersey too

Back