What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

That timing is truly unfortunate. Just going to be so difficult getting a new staff in there this time of year. Will be tough to fully implement any system changes they may want to make too.

That is just too bad.
It's going to be tough to find someone that can hide the bodies better than Briles & Starr, but I have faith in **** bailer.....

And just like that, they're gone
tumblr_ms2fehEIzr1rawb5do1_500.gif

I don't know how to embed tweets but @_YohoKa_ and @TweetsDanny (some local media dude) are tweeting back and forth about CU hiring Briles.

I seriously may lose my mind...

I don't know how to embed tweets but @_YohoKa_ and @TweetsDanny (some local media dude) are tweeting back and forth about CU hiring Briles.

I seriously may lose my mind...
Digger is yohoka right?or is that someone else? Either way smh.

Lol Baylor isn5 going to hire a whole new staff right now. They'll run with an interim and hire IN december

I don't think that dude would fit in Boulder regardless had this **** happened or not. Now he definitely won't be after what happened years back, no way in hell.

Best comment I've seen so far today was on the Rivals board:

"Sonny Dykes just hit the send button with his attached resume."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

h/t to BUFFjunkie

Reactions: aik
How the AD has a job is beyond me. Even if he is separated from every allegation ( no way he is), this happened on his watch. Wow baylor wow.

How the AD has a job is beyond me. Even if he is separated from every allegation ( no way he is), this happened on his watch. Wow baylor wow.

I can understand Starr better. Dude has the juice to create an incredible sh!tstorm on a wrongful termination suit if his pay wasn't maintained and he wasn't kept on as a professor at the law school in addition to a prestigious title. It's not right, but it's expedient and one of those fights you lose even if you win.

But the AD? That's ridiculous.

I can understand Starr better. Dude has the juice to create an incredible sh!tstorm on a wrongful termination suit if his pay wasn't maintained and he wasn't kept on as a professor at the law school in addition to a prestigious title. It's not right, but it's expedient and one of those fights you lose even if you win.

But the AD? That's ridiculous.
plus, starr not only knows where the bodies are, but has more of a firewall. He "loses" his job, and the AD keeps his. What about any coaches that participated in the cover ups? Is it just briles or do heads roll down the line? This is reading like they did the least they could do given the report (which would have come out anyways in the lawsuits)

Back