What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** Baylor (Redux 2023)

**** bailer. Forever.

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Don't say **** Baylor around a Baylor football player.

He will think you are giving either permission or an order, either way he will go find a co-ed to do it with, willing or not.

Don't say **** Baylor around a Baylor football player.

He will think you are giving either permission or an order, either way he will go find a co-ed to do it with, willing or not.
He'd be confused if you gave him permission.

I remember when Baylor got in the B12...they didn't strike fear in me on the football field as a Buff they were barely above joke status.
Coaching, money, recruiting they rose to a level where on that Sat. I wanted us to beat them because they became a tough W and I wanted to put them down never allowing for success.
The off field BS...was their problem not ours.

I remember when Baylor got in the B12...they didn't strike fear in me on the football field as a Buff they were barely above joke status.
Coaching, money, recruiting they rose to a level where on that Sat. I wanted us to beat them because they became a tough W and I wanted to put them down never allowing for success.
The off field BS...was their problem not ours.
Always nice when you're a religious institution and can buy recruits by having shadow boosters funnel money to the recruit's family and handlers through tax deductible church donations. Then those churches can provide "charitable aid" to get the money where it needs to go.

Always nice when you're a religious institution and can buy recruits by having shadow boosters funnel money to the recruit's family and handlers through tax deductible church donations. Then those churches can provide "charitable aid" to get the money where it needs to go.
I thought this was about football...

And I'm talking about how the went from being doormats in football (and MBB and WBB) to having unprecedented success. They mobilized southern Baptist churches in recruiting.
kind of like Mullen HS back in the day recruiting Catholic kids from all over Denver..what was that kids name that drove every morning to Mullen and went to SC? my mind is a little foggy.

I know that I ****ed bailer a few times in another thread already, but I wanted to make sure that I did it here today as well. **** bailer. Southern Baptist, slave-supporting, rape-enabling, Ken Starr-hiring, murder-hiding, mealy-mouthed, dogma-guzzling bailer.

This thread has almost gotten me in trouble. I got used to saying **** Baylor around the house whenever they were mentioned or I saw the logo and the habit kind of stuck. There have been occasions I see someone wearing a baylor hat/shirt on the street and almost loudly blurted **** Baylor. I was chatting with a **** Baylor grad once, nice fellow, and I asked where he went to school. I barely caught myself before I said it to his face. Its Pavlovian now.

**** Baylor

This thread has almost gotten me in trouble. I got used to saying **** Baylor around the house whenever they were mentioned or I saw the logo and the habit kind of stuck. There have been occasions I see someone wearing a baylor hat/shirt on the street and almost loudly blurted **** Baylor. I was chatting with a **** Baylor grad once, nice fellow, and I asked where he went to school. I barely caught myself before I said it to his face. Its Pavlovian now.

**** Baylor
You should never apologize for speaking your truth.

Not every program has the religious component, but to be fair, this is the playbook of every successful D 1 football program.

I’ll focus on this right after the fusker game. Perspective gentlemen…perspective
As we achieve higher levels of consciousness, we can hold more perspectives simultaneously. It begins with embracing the "both and..."

For instance, "I hate nebraska with their backwards, self-congratulatory, hypocritical fanbase AND **** bailer."

You can do this!

As we achieve higher levels of consciousness, we can hold more perspectives simultaneously. It begins with embracing the "both and..."

For instance, "I hate nebraska with their backwards, self-congratulatory, hypocritical fanbase AND **** bailer."

You can do this!
As I have gotten older, I have grown as a person. Which is exciting. There doesn't seem to be an upper limit to the amount of room in my heart for hate of other college teams.

Back