What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Behanan to CSU

I'm sure CSU offers a minor in shrimp flipping.

The CSU Hibachi chef hands out a token Capri bib.
06b56ecf9564f7b9ea1ea9e6374715c4.jpg

Chad Ford just bumped him to the top of the "Best available - Integrity" ranking.

JRK fails again. That "elite" team he just claimed might have zero guys above 6'6

1. They are still going to be very good:

Avila: 19ppg
Bejarano: 17ppg
Kidd: 15ppg
Octeus: 11ppg
Gillon: 11ppg
De Ciman: 9ppg
Daniels: 8ppg

2. It's better to swing and miss then to not swing at all.

3. You don't have to have a huge team to be good in college basketball and Behanan is just 6'6 so he wouldn't have helped much in this regard anyways.

3. You don't have to have a huge team to be good in college basketball and Behanan is just 6'6 so he wouldn't have helped much in this regard anyways.
:lol:

Do you as an actual real person believe what you say? I've read 2 posts from you today and both have been things I wouldn't believe could actually be thought. You have to just be spouting bull**** to get people going right?

Do you as an actual real person believe what you say? I've read 2 posts from you today and both have been things I wouldn't believe could actually be thought. You have to just be spouting bull**** to get people going right?

I'm very serious. You're following a common theme here-criticism without explanation. Why don't you explain SPECIFICALLY what was logically wrong with the two posts you're referring too...

Guys who put up stats on a bad team have to be graded on a curve. Someone's got to score. And lack of height isn't a minor hole on a basketball team.

I'm very serious. You're following a common theme here-criticism without explanation. Why don't you explain SPECIFICALLY what was logically wrong with the two posts you're referring too...

The fact is you know literally nothing about those players besides googling their ppg. Half those guys put up those stats in garbage conferences.

Someone has to score on a team. A team isn't going to get shut out in basketball. Availa is a decent player, but he is about the only player on that roster that would get playing time on another team in the upper half of the MWC. Returning a lot of people from a bad team is not necessarily a good thing (see CU football the past few years) Your post about Dinwiddie in another thread I believe needs no explanation.

By JRK's logic Spencer only scored about 13ppg so he would have been the fourth best player on that team.

Stats only mean something when you put them in context. There are 6'3" centers all over the United States who average 20ppg in the equivelent of Colorado single A boys basketball. Would you want them more than Josh Scott or Wes Gordon?

CSU has a coach who has a respectable track record and he has done a good job of finding the talent available to him in that situation. That still doesn't mean he is going to finish in the upper half of the MWC and certainly doesn't mean he has a powerhouse team just because there are some numbers next to guys names.

It's funny because you think listing player names and their ppg is an argument.

Someone has to score on a team. A team isn't going to get shut out in basketball. Availa is a decent player, but he is about the only player on that roster that would get playing time on another team in the upper half of the MWC. Returning a lot of people from a bad team is not necessarily a good thing (see CU football the past few years) Your post about Dinwiddie in another thread I believe needs no explanation.

Basketball PPG = Football tackles-per-game

Only has meaning in context.

Back