What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 NFL Prospects

Honestly, I think Bradford should stay for one more year for developmental purposes. He may be $hit hot playing the college game, but how many times have we seen QB's that are great in college, or any player in general, leave for the NFL earlier than they should've and end up sucking in the pro's?

It's not like 4 years in college guarantees a lack of suckitude at the next level. Underclassmen busts just get more coverage because the press can use their age as an angle ("he shoulda waited before coming out") while they can't do the same for former seniors.

He's saying that now, but ya never know. He's prolly a 1st rounder and that's a pretty good chunk of change.

Same situation for Bradford with one caveat - the boomers lose 4 OL to graduation. Chance of injury increases. He ought to get while the gettin's good.

Man, I don't see McCoy as even being drafted. He's a good college QB, but I think he's a bit small. He doesn't have great arm strength. He's a couple notches below Bradford for a pro-style QB in my opinion. So is Drew Brees of course, but Drew played in a pro-style offense in College. McCoy is a great athlete, but not a 1st rounder. He's staying and that's smart imho.

did bradford's dad return to get his degree after his brief time in the league? i think that experience will have an impact on bradford's decision.

as for 4 ol gone, i do not see that as an insurmountable problem. much as bradford's sit out time this year has in effect kept him out of 2 games, the same has happened with the depth chart at most every position. they have kids to plug in who have had time in the trenches.

did bradford's dad return to get his degree after his brief time in the league? i think that experience will have an impact on bradford's decision.

as for 4 ol gone, i do not see that as an insurmountable problem. much as bradford's sit out time this year has in effect kept him out of 2 games, the same has happened with the depth chart at most every position. they have kids to plug in who have had time in the trenches.
the drop off shouldn't be insurmountable, but OU's line is just insane. There is no way Bradford will have as good a line next year. Basically, he has topped out his #'s and even if he is close, the shine will be off. The longer he stays, the more faults will be found by NFL scouts...

Crabtree, Maclin, and Bradford would be first rounders. You can't forget about booger eater(chase daniel) as he'll be drafted in the first couple of rounds. This is probably a homie pick but is really underrated, if didn't make that many bonehead plays we'd be 10-2 right now. The ganzinator will probably be a 6th/7th round pick. He's a silent ninja.

A lot of the big 12's great players are juniors/sophmores right now so that's why their doesn't seem too many good players going into the draft.

(Rubbing it in) *COUGH*40-31*COUGH*

Crabtree, Maclin, and Bradford would be first rounders. You can't forget about booger eater(chase daniel) as he'll be drafted in the first couple of rounds. This is probably a homie pick but is really underrated, if didn't make that many bonehead plays we'd be 10-2 right now. The ganzinator will probably be a 6th/7th round pick. He's a silent ninja.

A lot of the big 12's great players are juniors/sophmores right now so that's why their doesn't seem too many good players going into the draft.

If anyone drafts chase daniel, I bet it's the ****ing lions.

BTW...

What is up with t-wheat and dizon? Are they playing?

T-Wheat went on IR November 17th with a wrist injury and just had 2 tackles all season ... Dizon is listed #2 on the Lions depth chart.

There are a few others who might make it into round #1. Orakpo, TE from Okie lite, Loadholdt, Gresham, all got a shot. Will prolly depend on their combine #'s and/or other workouts.

There are a few others who might make it into round #1. Orakpo, TE from Okie lite, Loadholdt, Gresham, all got a shot. Will prolly depend on their combine #'s and/or other workouts.

Has Jermaine Gresham made it know he is leaving a year early for the NFL. From what I hearing he may come back because of how he was "overlooked" as the best TE in the Big XII and all the "glory and praise" given to Coffman from Mizzou.....

Has Jermaine Gresham made it know he is leaving a year early for the NFL. From what I hearing he may come back because of how he was "overlooked" as the best TE in the Big XII and all the "glory and praise" given to Coffman from Mizzou.....

I don't know for sure. I haven't heard anything definitive, either way. A number of the fans I'm around seem to think he'll look at the possibility. Not sure where they're getting their info.

Back