What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 Tourney Live Thread

when i'm a world famous hoops coach, i'm sure i'll know the answer....but, i'm all for your best player taking the shot....but when 3 different guys are stopping his progress to the rim, dish it off. better than falling down.

Nice job Keiton, talk about what you guys stressed in practice all week....with a game to play tomorrow.

The team that worries me in the Big 12 tourney is Baylor. They've got enough talent to win the thing. They've also got enough head cases to lose to Oklahoma tonight. Will be interesting to watch.

32-18 Boomer. Baylor looks completely out of it

Sooo ... does the result of this game in any way have any consequence for CU's chances to make the Dance? I'd really like to know who to root for (if either). :huh:

Otherwise I'm watching the NCIS marathon. :nod:

Baylor is still on the bubble although they have some serious work to do, so you definitely want to be pulling for OU.

Sooo ... does the result of this game in any way have any consequence for CU's chances to make the Dance? I'd really like to know who to root for (if either). :huh:

Otherwise I'm watching the NCIS marathon. :nod:

Boomer Sooner...

still feel dirty.

Baylor is still on the bubble although they have some serious work to do, so you definitely want to be pulling for OU.

Plus, a win here would probably be a significant boost to OU's RPI. They are currently our worst loss. This would help make that loss not look so bad.

Boomer Sooner...... and Go Red Raiders later on tonight.

TTU's a team that could upset someone. Don't they have like 7 seniors or something? Absolutely no reason they weren't a good team this year.

46-30 Sooners with 14:47 to play.

They weathered the first 5 minutes of the half and the lead is intact. That's big.

TTU's a team that could upset someone. Don't they have like 7 seniors or something? Absolutely no reason they weren't a good team this year.

I'm hoping they want to win one more game with Knight Jr. before he leaves town.

I'm hoping they want to win one more game with Knight Jr. before he leaves town.

Would that help us? It might make us look as good or better than Mizzou as the 5th best team in the conference. I guess that's your thought here. But I worry it punks one of our quality wins.

wow Baylor looks awful, gave up a big offensive board and then had a turnover at the other end.

Would that help us? It might make us look as good or better than Mizzou as the 5th best team in the conference. I guess that's your thought here. But I worry it punks one of our quality wins.

Yeah that's what I'm getting at. Closing out the season losing to Tech won't look good. Even though we got the 5th seed, our conference record is the same, and they have a better overall record.

I just hope the Buffs make all this mute and win tomorrow.

If davis has to sit with his 4 fouls, or fouls out....unclear how OU can score points in the half-court. will it be enough?

gonna be a lot of FT's down the stretch in this one. BU currently 7-14 from the line.

Ok up 20 with 6:39 left. they need to use the shot clock to their advantage.

Back