What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 underrated this year

C'mon don't be a bunch of haters, give OU your support. I can't see how any true Buff fan could ever support Mizzou. :thumbsup:

We aren't hating. We are just trying to have an honest discussion regarding the MNC and somehow OU doesn't factor in. Remember, we have firsthand experience with this one. :thumbsup:

Either way it's going to play out with OU either having a share of the Title or playing for it against LSU. :thumbsup: But look at the bright side OU will bring the National Championship or at least a share of it back to the Big 12.

Typical. Looking past the game right in front you so you can see the imagined glory. Just like when you guys were looking to the Texas game when you were playing Colorado. :lol: Scoreboard. You'd be #1 if you hadn't made that mistake.

You have to beat Kansas or Missouri to get to the mNC. Oh, and those pesky Pokes before you get that chance.

Either way, LSU will eat your lunch if you get that far.

Re: Big 12 underatted this year

I thought the Big 12 had a decent OOC schedule this year.

OU had Miami
Texas had TCU
Texas A&M had Miami
Oklahoma St had Georgia
Baylor had TCU
Mizzou had Illinois and Ole Miss
Nebraska had USC
Kansas St had Auburn
Clorado had ASU and FSU
Iowa st had Iowa

Every Big 12 team had a big OOC game with the exception of TT and KU

I agree that the conference deserves some cred for stepping it up this year, but I would add UT to the list of pussies that didn't take on a quality team this season. TCU is no better than 4th in the MWC, and that isn't sufficient to buy a pass off the list.

The other teams on their OOC were Ark State, Central Florida (who almost beat them), and Rice. That schedule is a disgrace for a team that aspires to fit into the MNC picture every year.

Re: Big 12 underatted this year

I agree that the conference deserves some cred for stepping it up this year, but I would add UT to the list of pussies that didn't take on a quality team this season. TCU is no better than 4th in the MWC, and that isn't sufficient to buy a pass off the list.

The other teams on their OOC were Ark State, Central Florida (who almost beat them), and Rice. That schedule is a disgrace for a team that aspires to fit into the MNC picture every year.

TCU has had an off year this year, but they were the MWC favorites coming into the season. There was even some talk of them being BCS busters this year. Obviously that has not occurred, but they were most definitely considered a quality team coming into the season.

Hell, I'm not sure they're any worse than Miami at this stage. If you're going to give credit Aggy and OU for playing Miami, you might as well give credit to Texas for playing TCU.

Look at OU's schedule besides Miami: North Texas, Utah State, and Tulsa. North Texas and Utah State are two of the very worst teams in Division 1-A football.

Last edited:
Either way it's going to play out with OU either having a share of the Title or playing for it against LSU. :thumbsup: But look at the bright side OU will bring the National Championship or at least a share of it back to the Big 12.

next year maybe..

:finger2:

nah, nah, naaah, nah

NAH, NAH, NAAAH, NAH

Aaaa, AA, AA

Goooooodbye

:devil2:

Back