What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'braska vs. Wake Forrest Thread

so much for that "order restoring" running game for the red sansabelters....57 yards rushing.

drive chart:

1st-10, Neb20 2:02 S. Keller incomplete pass down the middle
2nd-10, Neb20 1:54 S. Keller passed to M. Lucky to the left for 2 yard gain
3rd-8, Neb22 1:30 S. Keller passed to N. Swift down the middle for 10 yard gain
1st-10, Neb32 1:10 S. Keller passed to M. Lucky to the right for 15 yard gain
1st-10, Neb47 1:00 S. Keller passed to T. Nunn to the right for 8 yard gain
2nd-2, Wake45 0:53 S. Keller passed to T. Nunn down the middle for 3 yard gain
1st-10, Wake42 0:46 S. Keller passed to F. Hardy to the right for 6 yard gain
2nd-4, Wake36 0:40 S. Keller incomplete pass to the right
3rd-4, Wake36 0:35 S. Keller incomplete pass to the left
4th-4, Wake36 0:31 S. Keller passed to H. Teafatiller to the right for 11 yard gain
1st-10, Wake25 0:23 S. Keller passed to S. Hill down the middle for 25 yard touchdown. A. Henery made PAT. Neb committed 5 yard penalty

I guess that explains why Grobe has been gun shy with throwing the ball today.

Wake wins this game if Skinner plays.

****braska up 20-17 with about 5 mins left. Corn just intercepted in the end zone on a stupid pass by Hodges, at the very least they had a tying FG.

5 min to go corn 20 wake 17 wake recovered fumble at corn 10 then threw a pick on 3 rd down

corncob ball at about the 35 yard line

just checkin..whats the scoop on this one? wake winning? time left? who has it? thx.

Wake just had the ball 1st and goal at the 10 with 7:00 to play. NU 20 WFU 13. Ran the ball twice. Interception on third down.

fuskers may hold on to win, but they sure don't look very good on offense. keller looks like a head case.

Reply to ESPN article discussing the effect Skinner's injury:

"First of all, I hope that Riley recovers well. Secondly, like jtp51 said, this probably won't matter too much for NU. The Huskers should dominate in either case. I like the perspective from Ender, I REALLY think that USC gets surprised in Lincoln. I do not think that Callahan will coach to "not be embarassed" and go for the win rather than not to lose. The Blackshirts need to play lights-out though. A win on the 15th will put Big Red back where they belong.

Again the best for Riley and a speedy recovery. Go Deacs and win the ACC again!!!"​

Typical jackass.

Another one. :lol:

"Quite frankly, I think Nebraska wins this game either way, but I'm sure Nebraska would rather keep the game close to their vest, run up the middle, and get out of Wake Forest with a low-scoring victory without revealing too much of their playbook before the USC game. Assuming Wake Forest is losing this game, and playing from behind (a fair assumption) that means they will have to throw the ball mainly to catch up. Losing their QB has got to hurt them. This just went from a possible trap game, to more of a safe game for the Huskers."​

My husker buddies agreed they gotta away with one. I thought it was clearly pass interference, some say the ball was uncatchable...but it was Moore, who is a stud and I wouldn't put anything past him.

My husker buddies agreed they gotta away with one. I thought it was clearly pass interference, some say the ball was uncatchable...but it was Moore, who is a stud and I wouldn't put anything past him.

You know, the ball becomes a lot more catchable when you're not being mugged by the defender.

Come on Buffs, you really aren't going to complain about a pretty good non-call in a Nebraska game, are you?? Because that play should have never had to happen, as the pass before was an interception, reversed by the ACC instant replay booth.:wow:

Come on Buffs, you really aren't going to complain about a pretty good non-call in a Nebraska game, are you?? Because that play should have never had to happen, as the pass before was an interception, reversed by the ACC instant replay booth.:wow:

The play before was clearly a trap. They got that one right.

Even if the ball was uncatchable (which it was not), there still should have been defensive holding.

Back