What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BREAKING NEWS: Alabama not going to Independence Bowl

If you are going to be at the game I am going to kick you in the nuts. Then I am going to steal your stash.

Orange Beach is great.

Fixed.:thumbsup:

I was waiting for that.:smile2:

I can't knock the state of Alabama. Much different from Colorado, but I love it down there. Plus, it has been fun talking smack to the Tide fans in the family over the last couple weeks. Gonna be even better after the Buffs win.

I was just kind of hanging around checking on recruiting news and stumbled across this thread, funny thread by the way. But as college football fans I think we all can agree, other than this poster obviously, Bear Bryant is no village idiot. He is one of the best of all time. Anyway "Gentlemen" have at it and good luck in your bowl we will be watching.

you stepped in it now buddy...

:lol: leave it to a fuskertard to think the comment meant the legend, rather than the person behind the avatar. holee poopbombs, how do they grow them that clueless?

Fixed it for you :thumbsup:

:wow:

:rofl:

REP!

If you are going to be at the game I am going to kick you in the nuts. Then I am going to steal your stash.

That is the second time you have referred to kicking someone in the nuts recently. Is this a Bammer fetish our something? Should we be wearing cups to the game? :confused:

That is the second time you have referred to kicking someone in the nuts recently. Is this a Bammer fetish our something? Should we be wearing cups to the game? :confused:

Don't worry about it. I doubt that he owns the ski boots required to make that threat really meaningful... :lol:

:lol: leave it to a fuskertard to think the comment meant the legend, rather than the person behind the avatar. holee poopbombs, how do they grow them that clueless?

:wow:

:rofl:

REP!
Hey you are the one who called Bear Bryant a village idiot. And a tard bomb. You are right I am the clueless one, sorry.

Hey you are the one who called Bear Bryant a village idiot. And a tard bomb. You are right I am the clueless one, sorry.

hey light-brite: it was the poster who was called the village idiot. thanks for your concern.

not to worry. when you finally achieve the developmental stage associated with abstract thinking (piaget's final stage) symbols will be less baffling to you as they are now. the bad news: research suggests about half the adult population never will reach this stage. but concrete thinking is not all that bad, right?

as for contextual tracking, might i point out that i said "holee poopbombs" rather than tardbombs. that was about you, not bear. "tardbomb" is indeed inventive, however your analysis is inaccurate. :smile2:

you can beef up those skillz though! :haha:

come in hear-nice work Norman.

Wow Charlie, you used to be so much fun! Now you are just a pain in the ass :smile2: Guess I better take some learnin from such an astute Bammer! Either that or type slower so as not to make any mistakes. By the way, I here :)lol:) that a metal cup is now needed to show up for the game. Not very neighborly now is it.

Wow Charlie, you used to be so much fun! Now you are just a pain in the ass :smile2: Guess I better take some learnin from such an astute Bammer! Either that or type slower so as not to make any mistakes. By the way, I here :)lol:) that a metal cup is now needed to show up for the game. Not very neighborly now is it.

Brad you just made the list.

nutkickwinnah.gif

Back