What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffalo emoji approved by unicode, to come this year

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member

bison_1f9ac.png

Well, how about that. I looked into starting a request for one to be added and never got around to it. Glad someone less lazy made it happen.

Hopefully this means less water buffalo emojis on social media.

Such a majestic animal
Cows on steroids and other PEDs! (jk) You want to see some real ones, other than the sedated Ralphie?

Drive up to South Park, to the Hartsel area (US 24 out of the Springs) and drive around the backroads in that area. Resident are many excellent examples of bison, including some huge bulls! In some areas you can get real close to them; just a sturdy fence between you and them. They are truly magnificent animals!

Cows on steroids and other PEDs! (jk) You want to see some real ones, other than the sedated Ralphie?

Drive up to South Park, to the Hartsel area (US 24 out of the Springs) and drive around the backroads in that area. Resident are many excellent examples of bison, including some huge bulls! In some areas you can get real close to them; just a sturdy fence between you and them. They are truly magnificent animals!
My daughter took this picture on Highway 9 between Fairplay and Hartsel, and yes, she was way too close for my comfort.

Tatanka.jpg

Glad we have one but that is one hell of a wonky buffalo. Giant eye and a scrotum complete with two testicles hanging from his chin.

Remnants of the cornfusker he just ate. That's the trophy. Eventually they'll hang from a trailer hitch.

My daughter took this picture on Highway 9 between Fairplay and Hartsel, and yes, she was way too close for my comfort.

View attachment 33685
I hear ya, saw plenty of that at Yellowstone. Glad she didn't get as close as some of those folks did, it was pissing that buffalo off. It was a male and he sure as hell didn't want to be bothered. Saw another that was going to work on a tree, with its horns, bark flying around all over the damn place.:D

I hear ya, saw plenty of that at Yellowstone. Glad she didn't get as close as some of those folks did, it was pissing that buffalo off. It was a male and he sure as hell didn't want to be bothered. Saw another that was going to work on a tree, with its horns, bark flying around all over the damn place.:D
There was a "fence" between them that she shoved her camera through, but she was close enough to hear it's breath. She may have been 8'-10' away. I had the truck close by, but I would prefer she had just used the telephoto lens more and got close less.

She must figure that being a CU grad provides some sort of spiritual bond that makes them understand we are the good ones!

Back