What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs in Seattle

'95 play in game where Edgar hit the double to score the Kid.

That game could arguably be bigger, and I didn't live here at the time, so don't know personally how the city felt. But this city is buzzing right now. And pre-Twitter/FB/Instagram etc., hype could only get so big. Media coverage was smaller. And MLB, in general, has never defined the sports identity of most cities in the same way as the NFL (maybe Boston and NY excluded). Fact is, based on money generated alone, the NFL is on another level altogether.

It is absolutely insane around here with Hawks fever. SeattleBuff is correct about it being the biggest sporting event in City history. You can't go 3 steps without seeing a huge "12" flag. Seahawks gear is also now allowed at most jobs all week. It is a wild scene and an exciting time to be here. I just pray they don't lose or Seattle may just implode and disappear never to be seen again.

It is absolutely insane around here with Hawks fever. SeattleBuff is correct about it being the biggest sporting event in City history. You can't go 3 steps without seeing a huge "12" flag. Seahawks gear is also now allowed at most jobs all week. It is a wild scene and an exciting time to be here. I just pray they don't lose or Seattle may just implode and disappear never to be seen again.

Ha ha amateurs.

Back