What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Podcasts/Radio Shows/Etc

AllBuffs, I embarrassingly present to you, "Shoulder to Shoulder." Feedback is very welcome. Coming to Apple Podcasts once it's approved and if there's another medium I should look to add it to, let me know.

Thanks!

Edit: We have made the final decision to name it Shoulder to Shoulder. Below should work still but I'll double check it in the coming days.

Just listened, nice job, can tell you are on here!
Maybe you can invite a few slackers off of here to give their input once in a while!
If you dare!

Maybe you can invite a few slackers off of here to give their input once in a while!
If you dare!
Appreciate it! Yeah I definitely will be throwing out invites in the future if someone wants to hop on!

Last one all.

Now available on Stitcher so all of the main mediums are covered now. If another one is of interest, let me know it's an easy process to get it hosted.

Currently listening to BSN Denver's Buffs podcast, specifically the teamed-up preview of the RMS with their BSN Rams guy, and I don't know where else to put this, but...

My goodness is this csu prick insufferable. Not only does his voice sound like a hoarse, pre-teen kermit the frog, but his points are all the stereotypical pro-rams points that have been debunked and refuted time and time again. "The RMS is good for football in the state. The Buffs' only rival is csu and not nebraskuh. csu is on the same level as the Buffs now that they got their new stadium... " The list goes on and on.

I get that he has to pander to both of the ram fans that follow the football program, but it is just sad how delusional this fan base truly is. Similarly, I like Henry and I think he has a great grasp of the game, but he is playing catch up on Buff history and doesn't have the experience in these inane arguments to shred the ludicrous, illogical statements coming from the rams guy. We need someone like Koenigsburg or even Jake Shapiro to hold up the Buffs in this argument.

I think I need the freeballin pod to redeem my listening experience. Or I may rant some more about the sheep and their delusions.

There will never be a time when CSU fan recognizes they are beneath CU
Fair enough, but if a rammie tells me that the RMS is good for football in Colorado I know true Buff fans would never blindly agree. We all know that the RMS makes zero difference for football in Colorado. The only thing that makes football in Colorado good, is if the Buffs are good. That's it.

Currently listening to BSN Denver's Buffs podcast, specifically the teamed-up preview of the RMS with their BSN Rams guy, and I don't know where else to put this, but...

My goodness is this csu prick insufferable. Not only does his voice sound like a hoarse, pre-teen kermit the frog, but his points are all the stereotypical pro-rams points that have been debunked and refuted time and time again. "The RMS is good for football in the state. The Buffs' only rival is csu and not nebraskuh. csu is on the same level as the Buffs now that they got their new stadium... " The list goes on and on.

I get that he has to pander to both of the ram fans that follow the football program, but it is just sad how delusional this fan base truly is. Similarly, I like Henry and I think he has a great grasp of the game, but he is playing catch up on Buff history and doesn't have the experience in these inane arguments to shred the ludicrous, illogical statements coming from the rams guy. We need someone like Koenigsburg or even Jake Shapiro to hold up the Buffs in this argument.

I think I need the freeballin pod to redeem my listening experience. Or I may rant some more about the sheep and their delusions.
I had to turn off after 10 minutes. That guys voice was killing me

Careful, Adam, or I might need to ban you. :unsure:

In all seriousness -- please promote as much of your content here as you want. It saves us all the trouble of having to post it ourselves and ensures that no one misses anything. Appreciate you, man. Buff coverage would be in a pretty bad state without you.
This times 1,000. Thanks Adam, you do awesome work.

There will never be a time when CSU fan recognizes they are beneath CU

All the more reason to run the ****ing score up on them. I'm listening to BSN and the BSN Rammie guy is making me think of this

These guys are talking about Rammie D-Line is going to test our OL? Huh?

Last edited:
Probably right before the CSU game
I hope they don't do it like 1 hour before game time when all of us will be trying to get into the stadium/tailgating. IIRC, they've done that a few times in the past and missed out of the true hype window.

I hope they don't do it like 1 hour before game time when all of us will be trying to get into the stadium/tailgating. IIRC, they've done that a few times in the past and missed out of the true hype window.
I feel like it'll be Thursday night or Friday morning.

If you dare!

I'm listening to it ATM. Nice job so far @Bread! This will be a great listen as long as you keep it up.

Last edited:
Episode II previewing the RMS is up now, I think spotify is lagging a bit behind on the upload but it's at least showing on iTunes right now. I won't bug y'all with every new episode but just for the first few I wanted to give a heads up.

Ringing noise is gone, getting legit mics for the next episode to improve sound quality even more. Just follow or subscribe to it and then your medium will let you know it's up!

Other than that, we were thinking of maybe doing a mailbag segment going forward but since we're not experts or anything, I figured I'd ask for opinion here on if you think it's worth doing.

Episode II previewing the RMS is up now, I think spotify is lagging a bit behind on the upload but it's at least showing on iTunes right now. I won't bug y'all with every new episode but just for the first few I wanted to give a heads up.

Ringing noise is gone, getting legit mics for the next episode to improve sound quality even more. Just follow or subscribe to it and then your medium will let you know it's up!

Other than that, we were thinking of maybe doing a mailbag segment going forward but since we're not experts or anything, I figured I'd ask for opinion here on if you think it's worth doing.
A mailbag is an excellent idea. I think it would be fun to hear what your thoughts are to other fans questions.

Last edited:

How does uploading the podcasts to Spotify, iTunes, etc. work? Do you have to pay or is it free? I assume all revenue, if any, would have to come from your own ads, right?

How does uploading the podcasts to Spotify, iTunes, etc. work? Do you have to pay or is it free? I assume all revenue, if any, would have to come from your own ads, right?
Yep, you typically have to pay for the site that “hosts” your podcast. That host site will give you the RSS feed which is what all of these places use to upload the podcast to each site. We use Anchor which was purchased by Spotify a while back. It’s completely free with no limits but our cover picture has their watermark on it. Eventually if enough people listen to it, we will probably try to use a better host that allows more customization and stuff. Right now, we make no money off of it it’s just for fun! If anyone wants to have us run an Ad we definitely can but i figure that wouldn’t happen until way down the road!

Recording this got me all sorts of fired up. **** Nebraska, let's go!! Hit up the mailbag if you want shouldertoshoulderpod@gmail.com

Took a little jab at some Fuskers and especially at Scott Frost in episode 4, no names were mentioned, but I’m sure you’ll hear the joke real quick if you listen. **** Nebraska

Back