What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Podcasts/Radio Shows/Etc

Took a little jab at some Fuskers and especially at Scott Frost in episode 4, no names were mentioned, but I’m sure you’ll hear the joke real quick if you listen. **** ****braska
Thanks for doing these Bread. I enjoy them and recommend them! Fun how fast an hour can go by with some quality Buff talk.

Just listened to the 4th episode. Nice work. I'm trying to mainline buffs content this weeks so much appreciated. subscribing.

Thanks for doing these Bread. I enjoy them and recommend them! Fun how fast an hour can go by with some quality Buff talk.
Just listened to the 4th episode. Nice work. I'm trying to mainline buffs content this weeks so much appreciated. subscribing.
Honestly they are just fun to do in general and it makes it even better that at least some folks enjoy them! Always appreciate when people share it too!!

Honestly they are just fun to do in general and it makes it even better that at least some folks enjoy them! Always appreciate when people share it too!!

Adding to what others have already said, great job with the podcasts, I really enjoy listening to them!

Of course they have McChesney on and talk Broncos. But they did spend a bit of time discussing the Buffs. Nothing earth shattering but one thing for sure: McChesney really likes Tucker. He said he liked Mac and that Mac is a really good coach. But he said the difference between Mack and Tucker is that if Mac wanted to do something, he’d ask permission first. If MT wants to do something, he does it and will ask for forgiveness later.

McChesney wants ‘braska on the schedule every year while rotating AF and CSU. He also really likes what California is doing. He’s all about paying players. Though I disagree with him, hell if I’d tell him to his face! Dude is INTENSE!

Arizona State recap is out! Coming out every Tuesday going forward

Not sure where to put this, but there are some shots of our facilities in this ESPN clip.

I wanted to give BSN or DNVR or whatever it is called a shot with their podcasts. I appreciate the effort, but it is borderline unlistenable. On top of that, the tweets are getting old I had to block the poor guy because I didn't want any of his tweets to show up even retweets. My favorite comments thus far is that there is no tailgaiting for the CU CSU game at mile high, why is there multiple chips during family weekend, and Landman is a great coverage linebacker.

Apologize for the audio quality on this weeks episode. I was traveling for work and had to take my mic with me. The hotel room obviously didn’t agree with my mic haha. Shouldn’t happen again.

Back