What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs TCU - Sept 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had this much nervous energy around a CU football game in a long time.
I've drank enough kool-aid at this point where I'm expecting this team to win (Thanks a lot, @#1 pick ), so yeah, nervous/anxious/scared about sums it up for me.

im-so-startled-randy-marsh.gif

1st words about TCU at CP's press conference, where praise for the coaching staff. CP has seems to avoid bulletin board type stuff, but then there is this:

According to a report by Sports Illustrated, the beef between the two doesn't stem from the fact that TCU elected to hire Sonny Dykes over Sanders, but because of how his son and quarterback Shedeur was treated by new TCU offensive coordinator Kendal Briles. When the four-star quarterback was a recruit, he planned on going to Florida State where he had built a relationship with Willie Taggart, which carried over to FAU according to Deion. So, when Taggart ended up at FAU, Shedeur committed to play there.

“[Shedeur] could have gone anywhere,” Sanders said of his highly touted son. “His problem is he’s impatient like his dad. He didn’t want to wait. He’s like, ‘I ain’t waiting two years to get on the field.’ … So he chose FAU because he had a relationship with Willie Taggart that derived from FSU when he was gonna go there."
However, Briles who is the current TCU offensive coordinator and associate head coach was at FAU at the time, and according to Deion didn't treat Shedeur well.

“But the coordinator that we’re playing against this week was there, and he didn’t treat [Shedeur] kindly. So there’s a lot of blood in that thing,” Sanders continued. “There’s a lot of bad blood in that thing.”

Yesterday on my drive home from work, 92.5 had the TCU radio guy on.

On the way to and from the office today, it was all CU-TCU coverage on that station.

I don't ever remember that. Sure, the week where college football is real and NFL is still pre-season is probably the highest chance, but still - people are paying attention to this one. It's gonna be fun. Glad we don't have to wait until the evening to play the game.

I know there's a "cutting the cord thread". I don't have time to wade through that ****.

Help!

I need FS1 for tomorrow (change of plans, means that I'll be at home for the game after all).

But as I look ahead to the rest of the season, I'll need to watch the rest of the away games too. What's my best path to get all the games for this season?

I know there's a "cutting the cord thread". I don't have time to wade through that ****.

Help!

I need FS1 for tomorrow (change of plans, means that I'll be at home for the game after all).

But as I look ahead to the rest of the season, I'll need to watch the rest of the away games too. What's my best path to get all the games for this season?
I was so frustrated by the options that I canceled both sling and Hulu. I'm back with Xfinity but with my Prime and Disney+ apps still on the cc bill. Will probably look into whether it's cheaper to add a premium package or to pay for the Max app.

Help!

Either DirecTV Stream or Sling. Just need to mirror your laptop to the TV, or maybe run an HDMI cable from your computer.

Or you could get Amazon FireStick or a Roku to plug into the TV - they support the DirecTv /Sling apps if you don't want to mirror or run a cord.

Edit: maybe Sling isn't an option, not sure. But for sure DirecTv Stream has FS1 as well as other options.

BUT not Pac12 network, which means I'll be scrambling the rest of the season.

Help!

Read the cord cutting thread.

Sorry. I couldn’t help it. And. I can’t help you either.

Help!

Fubo free 7 day trial. You’re welcome.

Either DirecTV Stream or Sling. Just need to mirror your laptop to the TV, or maybe run an HDMI cable from your computer.

Or you could get Amazon FireStick or a Roku to plug into the TV - they support the DirecTv /Sling apps if you don't want to mirror or run a cord.

Edit: maybe Sling isn't an option, not sure. But for sure DirecTv Stream has FS1 as well as other options.

BUT not Pac12 network, which means I'll be scrambling the rest of the season.
I mean, I have a smart TV, but I don't subscribe to any live channels currently.

I'm noticing that Sling Orange has ESPN and Sling Blue has FS1 (and mother****ing Fox News). I'm thinking I'll have to subscribe to both of them for the season. I used to have Hulu programming, but if I remember, that was unnecessarily expensive.

Help!

FuboTV

Help!

What are you planning to watch on FS1 tomorrow?

I mean, I have a smart TV, but I don't subscribe to any live channels currently.

I'm noticing that Sling Orange has ESPN and Sling Blue has FS1 (and mother****ing Fox News). I'm thinking I'll have to subscribe to both of them for the season. I used to have Hulu programming, but if I remember, that was unnecessarily expensive.
DirecTv Stream, then. Five day free trial will get you through the weekend.

Then do Sling free trial, then Fubo, etc

Oh Jesus ****ing Christ. TV used to be so easy. The networks were the easiest of all - apparently you can't even pay for networks on Sling?
Sling used to provide a free antenna to get the basic local channels. Not sure if they do anymore.

You can watch FOX without cable on DirecTV Stream, Hulu with Live TV, Fubo TV, YouTube TV, Fubo TV Elite, Vidgo, Tubi, or DirecTV Stream Ultimate. Below, we count down the best ways to watch FOX that cord-cutters use.Aug 21, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back