What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs. the Beavers Game thread

That ... and bad shot selection and decisons by him down the stretch.

Tell me ... WHY THE **** is he on the court in the last three minutes?!?!?! :sad2:

Sorry .. just have to vent. But with Higgins, Thorne, and frosh Burks playing so well, why is Nate on the court during the stretch? Can someone tell me? I think Nate is far more impressed with himself than is anyone else. :huh:

Tomlinson seriously reminds me of John Starks.. Someone who thinks they are better than they really are.. He'll chuck up anything if he sees daylight..

3 losses by a total of 13 points. ****!:sad2::sad2::sad2:

CU could have easily won all three. Tonight is game they can't lose if they want to make that next step. Tomlinson :confused:

CU still needs a big man who can rebound and give them anything point wise.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2nd chance points killed in the 2nd half.

Not bagging on Tomlinson cause he did drive the lane and drew the foul, but a 92% free throw shooter missing two in a row in the final minute. Felt like the Ghosts of Ricardo Patton coming back to haunt us.

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2nd chance points killed in the 2nd half.

Not bagging on Tomlinson cause he did drive the lane and drew the foul, but a 92% free throw shooter missing two in a row in the final minute. Felt like the Ghosts of Ricardo Patton coming back to haunt us.
He has no arc on his shot at the line. Im amazed he shoots 92%, shooting line drives, you wont get many rolls to fall. That is a game they should have won, like a broken record with these guys. It's early but they have to figure out how to win these type of games, CLOSE!!

Back