What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

dc Buffzone: Rooney: Adding Warren Sapp a blemish in CU Buffs’ chase for football glory

All those years when the program was floundering, CU wasn't trying to win, and so many of us bitched that the local media refused to say anything negative. Interesting how we start seeing criticism of things once the dynamic changed.

We all were upset about Tucker and a defensive coordinator before that (whose name escapes me at the moment), so why give Sapp a pass?
Just speaking in general. I quit reading his columns years ago. I didn’t read this one. He is Kizla-lite.

Why would BuffZone print this, Rooney isn't part of their staff. Does it mean they want to fan the flames?

Reactions: GRM
We all were upset about Tucker and a defensive coordinator before that (whose name escapes me at the moment), so why give Sapp a pass?
Tucker didn't do his phone thing while he was working for the Buffs. He wasn't here long enough to get into trouble. That other dude was accused of domestic violence while he was working for the Buffs, which is kind of an important detail. The stuff Sapp did was - and correct me if I'm wrong - 9 years ago? You could make a similar argument with Eric Bienemy. Or Sarkesian? Heck, maybe Tucker can reform himself at some point. Should they never have another chance? Are people able to improve? He should ask Sapp or Prime these questions rather than make a whole lot of innuendo and judgment. I'm guessing this is not going to help DC's access to team much.

Reactions: GRM
Why would BuffZone print this, Rooney isn't part of their staff. Does it mean they want to fan the flames?

Something tells me this is his good-bye article.

Like many local reporters, he is PO'd about the lack of access. Now he really has none. Buh-bye!

Back