What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Build Rick George a Statue (was #fireRickGeorge)

Kelli never replied to my comment on Twitter but she did retweet this:

the #1 priority here needs to be "how do our peer institutions address these issues?"

What are the best practices in P5 AAU state schools with respect to transfers?

How are public flagship institutions navigating NIL?

Etc.

I could be completely wrong, but my perspective is that CU goes about these issues much differently than peer institutions.

And yet, all we hear from Phil is how CU "aspires to be" like they just made it up and are going to get there with a wing and a prayer.

The only success I’m seeing is Bohn. Mel Tucker is TBD. I think Jay Johnson leaves and recruiting will get pumped again. They need to upgrade the QB position too.
Yea, which suggests the structural problems are so bad that they are absolutely affecting hiring. Thank goodness bohn snagged Boyle before leaving.

Uh, that's FIU HEAD FOOTBALL COACH who ENDED THE FIU 11 GAME LOSING STREAK Mike Macintyre to all of you, thank you very much.
We’d probably go into the 4th quarter tied with FIU in a game right now so I think MM is still in his element.

Who would have thought in 2013 that in less than 10 years fans of a true blue blood program would be saying, completely non-ironically, that "Big Balls Bohn Saved USC"?

**** me it's been a bad 20 years.

If you gave me enough money to work with, I could save CU. Well, maybe not me, but a competent AD could. We’ve been trying to run a medium budget program and continuous buyouts don’t help.

was there not a thread started about him looking around? Was it all moved back into existing threads or am I going crazy?

was there not a thread started about him looking around? Was it all moved back into existing threads or am I going crazy?
The only thing that was rumored was Illinois back when I think Tucker was the coach. I haven't seen anything since then.

The only thing that was rumored was Illinois back when I think Tucker was the coach. I haven't seen anything since then.
No no, this thread was (I thought) created yesterday and titled like "AD Change coming" and now I'm not seeing it. Like I don't see where the original tweet that brian posted about having a source say that didn't happen went.

Rumor around the burrito stand that I frequent is that RG was super pissed about the $17MM loan he was forced to take from the PAC 12 while the rest of the schools didn’t. His contract extension was an appeasement for that and basically a way for PD to tell him to take his money and STFU.
Going with this was a virtual freeze on making personnel moves, as I have heard it.

Rumor around the burrito stand that I frequent is that RG was super pissed about the $17MM loan he was forced to take from the PAC 12 while the rest of the schools didn’t. His contract extension was an appeasement for that and basically a way for PD to tell him to take his money and STFU.
Well sure. It makes CU look like the basket case that it is and PD didn’t care.

Back