What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

C-Unit slacking?

Unleash Hell

Is it just me or have the students been less intimidating this year?
Both CSU and NHU games saw most of them leave by the 4th qtr. in fact Overall yesterday I actually thought the west side of Folsom was fuller and louder than the east.
Would be nice if more students and fans stayed till the end to support the team on a job well done.
Also didn’t like the “**** New Hampshire” chants, but maybe I’m just getting old.

Is it just me or have the students been less intimidating this year?
Both CSU and NHU games saw most of them leave by the 4th qtr. in fact Overall yesterday I actually thought the west side of Folsom was fuller and louder than the east.
Would be nice if more students and fans stayed till the end to support the team on a job well done.
Also didn’t like the “**** New Hampshire” chants, but maybe I’m just getting old.
You aren't old, having class is a cross generational trait.

Took little sko to his first game at Folsom yesterday. I was actually impressed how many students were there for kickoff. I was also really impressed with how great the guys on the team were with kids as well, slapping them five saying hello. Also saw all the FB recruits and the MBB team there.

Students were there long enough and into the game from what I saw. I didn't stick around until the 4th quarter either, it was hot, even in the shade.

West side had more people because that’s where the shade was. It was really hot yesterday. The game was over almost before it started.

Yeah, the student section was pretty filled in the middle of the game. The shade attracted people to the west side later. The Hill frats/sororities/private student houses were absolutely bumping pre and post game. It was a great day in Boulder.

Honestly the students showed up earlier to the RMS than any year in recent memory. I was impressed. If it had been a game they would have stayed until the end. Same with this week. I'm expecting the UCLA student section to be wild.
Hope you’re right

Again, I think they could do better. I didn’t even think it was that hot in the 2nd half even sitting in the sun. To each their own, I’m sure it will be better for conference play.

Again, I think they could do better. I didn’t even think it was that hot in the 2nd half even sitting in the sun. To each their own, I’m sure it will be better for conference play.

They probably could, but the game was effectively a scrimmage. The second half was boring as hell.

The students showed up well for UNH.

The real question is, what is Chip's injury status? He got carted off early and we didn't get the Iceland clap.

The students showed up well for UNH.

The real question is, what is Chip's injury status? He got carted off early and we didn't get the Iceland clap.

I actually saw what happened. The t-shirt gun backfired either right into his gut or his crotch. I give him props for keeping the uniform all the way to the tunnel.

Back