What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal looked faster than ****

Its in lincoln, if anything that will actually be a harm more than a help for the 'skers as HPC wont overlook this game like they do sometimes. I am sure husker fans will talk about the crowd but the coliseum is bigger than memorial stadium and they have beaten Arkansas and Auburn in their houses in recent years.
That may be true, but take it from me, there is no more electric atmosphere in college football than Memorial when the Corn are winning. I think they have demonstrated an unreasonable addiction to anything having to do with their football team and it manifests itself on Saturdays in the fall in the 3rd biggest city in the State. The way the Stadium is built, the red-clad slobberers (I'll have to ask someone from Lincoln whether to put two "B's" in slobber")are sitting almost on top of the field. It makes for a pretty fun place to play and when they start playing John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" it is eerily sacred and kind of creepy.

Back