What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Call me crazy

Winning 6 games doesn't guarantee a bowl unless we beat OSU along the way.

Big 12 has 8 spots, but looks like it'll get 9 spots with 2 BCS teams.

Baylor is 3-5 with games at Mizzou, Texas, TT and aTm. I don't see them winning 3 of those 4 games. Griffin is still a stud though.

ISU is 2-6. They'd have to beat Okie Lite, us, Mizzou and K-State. Again, I just don't see it.

aTm is 3-5. Their last 4 games are against us, OU, Baylor and UT. I don't see them winning 3/4 to get bowl eligible.

As it stands now, going 6-6 is almost a guarantee to get a bowl. When KU went 6-6 there were 9 teams that were bowl eligible that year. KU was a eligible for an at-large bid, but if you look at their schedule that year (http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/college_football_2006_schedules/kansas.htm) they only won 3 in conference games and beat a lot of bad teams so they didn't receive an at-large bid. Combine that with a fanbase that doesn't travel well and you don't go.

Agreed, but believe out of the remaining four games the OSU game has potential to surprise (maybe not a win, but closer than what the experts think and with a turnover or two, who knows). I don't see OSU being outright focused coming out of either beating or losing to TTech and preparing for Bedlam (and a possible shot at the second BCS bowl bid from the b12). The coaching stuff does have to decide on a quarterback and put them in a position to make some plays.

Not being negative or anything but isn't that what people were saying before the Mizzou game. Just a thought

Back