What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Caption The Photo

You should have seen the turd I laid after In and Out Burger...Man I swear it was this long...I'm not kidding...it was so cool.

After reading allbuffs, Dan Hawkins tries to win over Rugged by looking like a lesbian.

I ran out of fingers trying to keep track of the number of points Cal. has scored! Oh well it is just a little thing that needs fixed.

I ran out of fingers trying to keep track of the number of points Cal. has scored! Oh well it is just a little thing that needs fixed.

We understand. Husker fans lose count after they take off their shoes and sock, and unzip thier pants--- anything over 21 is just----a bigger number that they can't count. Except the NU wrestlers-- they can go to 42 before they lose count.

Oooooohm, ooooooohm, this is not reality, reality is an alternate universe, we are not really losing, the play clock is a false boundary on my aura, oooooohm, ooooooohm!

So do I get my contract extension now?

"Dude, whoa... my hands are... melting... Clark this is some good ****!"

"Clark you can't transfer, how will I um, er, "coach" thru the games now?"

whatttt???? no...I didn't get extended for winning...I simply kneeled down like this..opened my mouth as such and grabbed Bohn's ass with my hands in a cupping motion, like this, and earned the extension the real way!

WHY?!!??!! Why did I buy sunglasses that are too small for my face? Curse you toddler-sized sunglasses!!!

ok...just a sec...just a sec...the bears have scored...1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8 touchdowns! I hope they stop soon I only have 10 fingers!

Back