What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CFB Playoff.

I'm watching because it's a thing I do, but I can't remember being less interested in a bowl/playoff game to decide the national champion.

It's not just the rematch thing. There's burnout on seeing the same teams and also a lot of frustration with the sport. I wasn't this apathetic when there was the LSU-Bama rematch a decade ago.

I'm watching because it's a thing I do, but I can't remember being less interested in a bowl/playoff game to decide the national champion.

It's not just the rematch thing. There's burnout on seeing the same teams and also a lot of frustration with the sport. I wasn't this apathetic when there was the LSU-Bama rematch a decade ago.
I hear ya. But this level of athletes in this level of chess is really good, to me.

I hear ya. But this level of athletes in this level of chess is really good, to me.
Oh, it's definitely good football that I appreciate as a longtime fan & nerd of the game. But I'm feeling zero emotional attachment to it.

At 8:49 ET, i was like, oh yeah, NC's on.

Yawn.

That’s the thing about the stratification in CFB. The true top teams are ****ing loaded and it produces good games when they meet with **** on the line.

Looks like Smart figured out how to stay off the field without an assistant yanking him by the pants

Doesn't matter. What's important is that we have a playoff system to determine a consensus MNC.

Bama probably wins this game but if not I’m going to remember that long sack of Young right before Bama’s 3rd FG. Going up 13-3 at that point would have been big.

Back