What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CharGriller Official Buffs vs. Utah Score Prediction Thread

I was picking CU last week, watching Utah last night, I will change that pick.

On the road, mobile QB and have no trust in this defense. Hope I eat these words and pick. ..

Buffs 20
Utes 34

I was picking CU last week, watching Utah last night, I will change that pick.

On the road, mobile QB and have no trust in this defense. Hope I eat these words and pick. ..

Buffs 20
Utes 34
You may eat those words but they will not be chargrilled to perfection

Buffs 27
xy2jPR0.jpg

Happy to take all the sh*t you want to throw at me if I'm wrong, but I have a pretty bad feeling about this one.
CU 17
Utah 37

CU 33
Utah 31

Might be wishful thinking, as it appears Utah has healed up and is playing better now than mid-season. I still don't feel anywhere near as bad about this game as I did for the USC game.

Buffs have zero shot at winning this game. Like I said in a previous thread, Montez will throw multiple picks, Lindsey will fumble at least once, and Mac will once again spend more time complaining to the refs than coach this players.

Also, look for multiple bs trick plays on critical 3rd downs, and dropped passes from our receivers who are more worried about wanna be gangster poses on Twitter than catching tds.

Buffs have zero shot at winning this game. Like I said in a previous thread, Montez will throw multiple picks, Lindsey will fumble at least once, and Mac will once again spend more time complaining to the refs than coach this players.

Also, look for multiple bs trick plays on critical 3rd downs, and dropped passes from our receivers who are more worried about wanna be gangster poses on Twitter than catching tds.

..........wow......negative much???

Buffs 38
Utes 34

JFC, who predicts a Buff loss in the last game of the year, with bowl eligibility on the line?
Me, I need a new grill.

Yoots-27
CU-21

Actually, I really, really, really want the Buffs to win, but Utah is playing very well, taking UW to the wire in their own crib. CU has yet, aside from Cal, to put together a complete game, so, my heart says Buffs, my head says Yoots.

Back