What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CharGriller Official Buffs vs. Utah Score Prediction Thread

Me, I need a new grill.

Yoots-27
CU-21

Actually, I really, really, really want the Buffs to win, but Utah is playing very well, taking UW to the wire in their own crib. CU has yet, aside from Cal, to put together a complete game, so, my heart says Buffs, my head says Yoots.
Ten cent head!

Buffs have zero shot at winning this game. Like I said in a previous thread, Montez will throw multiple picks, Lindsey will fumble at least once, and Mac will once again spend more time complaining to the refs than coach this players.

Also, look for multiple bs trick plays on critical 3rd downs, and dropped passes from our receivers who are more worried about wanna be gangster poses on Twitter than catching tds.

Seattle, is that you?

Ummmm I think Utah wins, but that 10.5 point spread is too high-Utah 27, CU 26

BUFFS come to play and the most complete game this season - The xtra week off helped, utes are going to be down after that late loss, PLindsay runs wild, Montez is Player of the week. BOOK IT !

MIGHTY BUFFS 28

utes 17

It's a fan score prediction thread, not $10k bet in Vegas. If you pick them to lose and you're right; you're just a ****.

No, the team would be a **** for losing. Picking cu to win is noble, no, it really is.

Last edited:
If both teams are uninspired, then there are major problems on both sides. I am not sure how much more you can be inspired other than playing for the conference championship.

I’ve been terrible with these exact predix all year, but UU -10.5 is crazy talk (presuming the refs don’t jam us).

Buffs 43 - Utes 24,

I'm on the Texas Bowl hype train. Jerry Palm at CBS has Utah projected to go to that game against Iowa State, which is him presuming a Utah win this week.

Looks like the winner of the "Rumble in the Rockies" will get an at-large bowl bid to fill in for a different conference agreement as the 8th or 9th "best" bowl eligible Pac12 team.

Buffs 43 - Utes 24,

I'm on the Texas Bowl hype train. Jerry Palm at CBS has Utah projected to go to that game against Iowa State, which is him presuming a Utah win this week.

Looks like the winner of the "Rumble in the Rockies" will get an at-large bowl bid to fill in for a different conference agreement as the 8th or 9th "best" bowl eligible Pac12 team.

If we win-just give me a bowl after Christmas. We need all the reps we can get as a team......That one would be perfect-isn't it the 29th?

This will be an uninspired, ugly game on both sides.

20-17 Buffs
I can't imagine that the Buffs, with a guy like Lindsay in the locker room about to play his last game with a bowl berth on the line, won't be fired up for this one. This is when the seniors need to step up.

I can't imagine that the Buffs, with a guy like Lindsay in the locker room about to play his last game with a bowl berth on the line, won't be fired up for this one. This is when the seniors need to step up.

He doesn't play defense, especially DL.

He doesn't play defense, especially DL.
Senior leaders need to step up on defense, too. Fo is the guy who needs to be most vocal since it's in his personality, but guys McCartney and others need to step up also.

Seattle, is that you?

Ummmm I think Utah wins, but that 10.5 point spread is too high-Utah 27, CU 26

Nope, not me. I haven't posted a negative thing on here in weeks. But I see that you're still the same old jagoff.

That said ... Utah 34, CU 24

Buffs 37
Utes 21
I would hope that with the Bye finally coming that little things will get cleaned up, otherwise, Ole Miss can take Mac down South and I will drive him down there for you.

Back