What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Check Your Mailboxes...

He got them last year. I got the best available for that section this year. I also asked the lady to put your seat next to fat smelly people.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --
They screwed up, cause BCS is on the other side....

He got them last year. I got the best available for that section this year. I also asked the lady to put your seat next to fat smelly people.

Yeah, I got lucky with them last year. The year before we were in section 10 or 11, which kinda sucked behind the visitor bench. Section 8 is definitely where all the cool kids hang out. Not too far from the beer/club room either.

Yeah, I got lucky with them last year. The year before we were in section 10 or 11, which kinda sucked behind the visitor bench. Section 8 is definitely where all the cool kids hang out. Not too far from the beer/club room either.
is that still the case now that the practice facility is up though?

Haha eat ****, snow! My tickets were waiting for me last night when I got home. Maybe someone stole yours out of your mailbox.

So why didn't we schedule any exhibition games?

Both the women and men have 2 scrimmages. They chose not to make them open to the public. I guess I understand not wanting to be scouted if the result doesn't count. Ft. Lewis on Friday for the men is pretty much a scrimmage that counts for our record. I think this is a big reason they made GA tickets $1 and all others 1/2 price for that.

WBB has an exhibition vs Regis TODAY at 2 PM. Come on down!!! Can't beat the price ............. FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I didn't realize it was open. I can't make it, but hopefully we'll have a few AB members there and can get a report.

Back