What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chev has been noticeably silent

RuffBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Chev has been noticeably silent on twitter as of late. I understand why, but a lot of his interaction is/was with recruits. That has quieted down. I suppose that can't really hurt recruiting worse than our free falling meltdown....or can it?

He has not a lot to say, and a lot to prove...

Also, Twitter swagger is for closers.
12-fire-emoji.w1200.h630.jpg

not really much for him to say
Well maybe he can’t talk about good CU offensive play, but he could comment on the midterms? Or the Red Dead Redemption 2 release?

You know, stuff he’s been focusing on lately.

I agree, there isn't much to say, but, since he's such an influential recruiter he should probably be giving out more of a vibe of "nothing to see here, everything is fine." Him basically dropping off the face of the social media earth almost seems like an embarrassing pouting response to the on field results.

I'm probably way off base and looking at this too critically. I just noticed it the other day and it struck me as odd. That's all.

whats new for this staff?....they are too busy turtling.....just like mac did at the wazzu 36 yd line....what a bunch of brain surgeons
You guys remember in the Hawk era when Cody used to fumble so many snaps that a “fake fumbled snap” play netted us a touchdown? Hilarious.....ly sad.

Called out, ouch.

What are you going to do? Is the blueprint out there? Execution, OL, players giving up? I'm rooting for you and for a bowl game. What is it, "nothing to say, a lot to prove."?

I'd be silent too if I could orchestrate and run a better offense in NCAA 14. He'd be better off calling plays at random out of a lottery.

Can't tell from the font, but are you expecting it? The chains are off!
I honestly don’t know what to expect, but I doubt there is a whole lot of deviation from his typical game plan. I honestly don’t think MM really held him back when it comes to his concepts and play design.

Somebody help me... a football team will study opponents to identify trends that can be exploited, is there part of the offensive and defensive staffs that study their own trends to determine areas the adversary may exploit?

Back