What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chev has been noticeably silent

Somebody help me... a football team will study opponents to identify trends that can be exploited, is there part of the offensive and defensive staffs that study their own trends to determine areas the adversary may exploit?
this exists on every staff

Somebody help me... a football team will study opponents to identify trends that can be exploited, is there part of the offensive and defensive staffs that study their own trends to determine areas the adversary may exploit?
War college grad? You should offer your services, because the answer to your question seems obvious.

War college grad? You should offer your services, because the answer to your question seems obvious.
Obvious, until you look at the lack of adjustments from this offense over time

Edit... never mind upon rereading, I see we see the same thing

cant create a whole new offense in 5 days.....but if i was hc for a week id have a few new wrinkles
My wrinkle would be “hey! OC. We can’t establish the run. ****ing stop trying. Score points. 2 quick 5 yard passes equals a first down. Do that. Oh and also, no one is buying our fake fly sweeps. Stop that **** too.”

My wrinkle would be “hey! OC. We can’t establish the run. ****ing stop trying. Score points. 2 quick 5 yard passes equals a first down. Do that. Oh and also, no one is buying our fake fly sweeps. Stop that **** too.”
And stop trying to jam it up the middle over and over on runs, our OLine can’t maintain the pocket, let alone keep open a hole for Travon. If you must run, try the edge, at least there’s more grass than 300lb dudes out there.

And stop trying to jam it up the middle over and over on runs, our OLine can’t maintain the pocket, let alone keep open a hole for Travon. If you must run, try the edge, at least there’s more grass than 300lb dudes out there.
Also, if you can throw a screen, you can throw a 3 yard curl...past the LOS. 3 of those equals a first down.

Also, if you can throw a screen, you can throw a 3 yard curl...past the LOS. 3 of those equals a first down.
Yeah I never understood that. Our modern QBs (Montez & Liufau) have had good arms but no time/pocket, and our WRs rarely drop passes...why not bang out short passes for yards, which would also have the benefit of keep the LBs honest behind the LOS and open up the run game a bit instead of showing everyone we can be easily overwhelmed at the LOS cuz we’re either looking for the long pass post/go route completion or cram it through a congested ass line.

Just seems silly, but I’m not a college football coach/OC.

Yes. Analysts should self scout each week.

No.

Why would we do that?

If you look at Adams twitter profile it is all purged. I think he knows what his fait is - Gone.

maybe he has been told? or is his true colors coming out? what an asshole to not finish out his "job". true dedication to mm?

Chev posted a pic of his wife, his son and himself. To the right was a picture of a young woman - his daughter? Behind her was some awesome hi-fi gear, including a McIntosh amp & pre-amp. Excellent.

Considering that his twitter handle will change if he leaves (due to CUFB being part of it)... why bother taking the CU stuff out of his profile pics and bio?

But, yeah. He gone.
You can change your handle without starting a new account.

Back