What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cleveland’s Mel Tucker turned the tide for Ohio State vs. Michigan, now he’s turning around Colorado

Great article. What a ride this guy has been on. I know I'm gushing black and gold here, but I feel pretty honored that he picked this place as "the right job." We all know it can be done here, but when Mel accepted this job, you can be sure that he called people to ask about this place. The fact that he certainly asked around and took this job - yup.

It feels like you want credit for posting this not just in the wrong thread, but the wrong forum. Also, you can't make me read about Cleveland.

giphy.gif

Hell yes, HCMT is the right guy for CU at this time! He’s turning the “other guy’s kids” into his own in less than one full season. You could see glimpses all season long, then a lot more of that against USC, then again against Stanford and UW. I think we might see the Buffs go into Rice Eccles and play out of their minds. If the Buffs win, it’ll be a signature win for Tucker. If the Buffs lose, but play the way that they’ve played the last two games, it’ll be enough of a confidence boost to carry on into the 2020 season.

If some kids get immediate eligibility, watch the **** out, the Buffs are coming!!

Back