What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

COACH HAWK,time for a team meeting like right NOW...

Proving that everything is negative with you.

OMG, hey francis,are you THAT super-sensitive? I don't mind 87 being sarcastic but you get all twisted over a munchie post? Yeah,that was so negative.Quit being a nancy.

Yes,having hawk call a team meeting is mass hysteria. Lay off the sause for once. You guys kill me, your nothing to see here attitude is awesome. OMG,hawk calls team meeting, he's freaking out.

You're right, no problems ever at cu,nothing wrong here,1 lb gone last year,and in a matter of hours we have two similar incidents.

The hysteria is coming from you acting like calling a team meeting to address this is freaking out.

Obviously it doesn't bother you and you don't mind cu getting slammed again.

Other than that,hope you are having a great time in padre and you better have some pics!

I get the feling you have never been around testosterone filled males in their college years.Fighting is naturaul, yes not right, but it will always happen no matter what you lay down. Sorry just the facts, it is human and animal nature, always has and always will be.

I get the feling you have never been around testosterone filled males in their college years.Fighting is naturaul, yes not right, but it will always happen no matter what you lay down. Sorry just the facts, it is human and animal nature, always has and always will be.

No,being in airborne infantry for 5 years,I wouldn't know anything about males and their eagerness to fight or stick up for a buddy.:wow:

Easy, valdez will get upset,that was a negative post.

Damn right!:lol:
smilies_da_smilies1.gif

Keep it up, no matter how hard you try, you're one of the best around here in my book, I like these discussions of ours:smile2:

Now eff off you IDOT:lol::smile2:

F*ck Valdez! He neg. repped me in one of my first few posts after I laughed and one of his comments and gave him pos. rep but it was grey because I didn't have any rep power and I'm still holding a f*cking grudge against him for that! That's right Valdez. F*ck you. :thumbsup:

(j/k)

F*ck Valdez! He neg. repped me in one of my first few posts after I laughed and one of his comments and gave him pos. rep but it was grey because I didn't have any rep power and I'm still holding a f*cking grudge against him for that! That's right Valdez. F*ck you. :thumbsup:

(j/k)

:lol::lol::lol:

(j/k)

Really? I don't remember that. :wow: I'm normally not quick to negrep anyone. Even fuskers. You must've revved up your douchebaggery that day. :lol:

Like I've posted before, the student housing office told me they've seen more kids suspended from school than they can remember. Its a big deal to them, of course, because they manage the dorms and are losing a lot of tenants. Unfortunately, in LK's and RG's case, they represent the university and a football program fresh out of an ugly period. They are held to a higher standard than the general student population or even most other athletes on campus. These guys have to take a lesson from Jackie Robinson.

Really? I don't remember that. :wow: I'm normally not quick to negrep anyone. Even fuskers. You must've revved up your douchebaggery that day. :lol:

You made a slightly offensive joke to which I repped you (because offensive jokes are the funniest) and posted a comment saying, "wow..haha" or something like that.

You then responded with a post saying, "neg rep :sad1:" or sumpin, and before I had a chance to explain that I didn't neg rep you, I was hit with a neg. rep saying, "right back at ya buddy" or something similar.

I almost ran away from this site, but then found out you liked hip-hop and forgave ya. :thumbsup:

I have more than my fair share of dumbass posts on this board. oh well. :huh::lol:

every time someone pisses me off i tell myself - "It's just an internet message board":lol::thumbsup:

87 AND VALDEZ, get a room for cripes sake, I feel like a tiger surrounded by seigfreid and roy.

wait for it.....

wait for it.......

j/k sarcasm:smile2:

just wondering, im a freshman, so im new to all the scandals CU had. can someone explain

"The classy Lisa states, "Only four at a time to start off with."" to me?

thanks.

just wondering, im a freshman, so im new to all the scandals CU had. can someone explain

"The classy Lisa states, "Only four at a time to start off with."" to me?

thanks.

You can check the thread about Lisa Simpson, but pretty much she was at a party with a bunch of football recruits and she was passing out condoms and booze and running around naked and then claimed to have been raped by some of those recruits and got $2.5 mill settlement from CU even though she was not raped and no one was convicted. Syko made a joke that the picture of the monkey was a pic of Lisa S. so I made a tasteful (pun intended :smile2:) joke about her inviting some sex with four people at a time. I will probably get some sh*t for making that joke, but whatever.

This sounds bad and inexcusable but I still wonder - do student athletes (moslty football players) have a higher inicidence of this than the general student body??? Not that this matters but I wonder it its a symptom of adolescence of athletics. Hard to figure as all the pub goes to the atheletes
Student Athletes are no different than anyone else. If you don't believe that, I'll kick your butt(irony inserted). : ) Seriously though, have you ever run into a bunch of drunk frat boys? Those guys can be just as aggressive as football players. It isn't any different than any other group of young immature students. Add alcohol to the situation and judgment is thrown out the window. Especially, when some jerk tazers your buddy. Not a good choice by Lynn. Hopefully, it will only be a simple assault and also hopefully, noone was hurt too badly. If that's the case, he should plead down to drunk and disorderly, take some anger and substance abuse classes, perhaps do some community service with a year's probation, sit a game and get back onto the field with some valuable lessons about being an adult learned.

Last edited:
Student Athletes are no different than anyone else. If you don't believe that, I'll kick your butt(irony inserted). : ) Seriously though, have you ever run into a bunch of drunk frat boys? Those guys can be just as aggressive as football players. It isn't any different than any other group of young immature students. Add alcohol to the situation and judgment is thrown out the window. Especially, when some jerk tazers your buddy. Not a good choice by Lynn. Hopefully, it will only be a simple assault and also hopefully, noone was hurt too badly. If that's the case, he should plead down to drunk and disorderly, take some anger and substance abuse classes, perhaps do some community service with a year's probation, sit a game and get back onto the field with some valuable lessons about being an adult learned.

That sounds reasonable to me. I hope you're right. At this point I don't care if he plays or not, CU just does not need any more bad PR right now - AWFUL timing this is. Then again - there is never good timing for this. Lets hope the media puts this on the back burner for now and concentrates on spring ball progress.

from what i've heard the guy Katoa punched isn't an angel himself, he turned himself into police for other charges last week. Creepy charges

Back