What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Boulder breakfast spots:

My top go-to group that has it every day would be VCS, Lucille's, Buff, Craig's, Walnut and Lucky's. I guess I could throw Snooze in there and every now and then Dot's or Parkway gets a turn. Mod Market and Tangerine are good, too.

For weekend brunch, Depot, Under the Sun and Murphy's South get some run. Plus Kitchen and River & Woods.

I also love breakfast sandwiches from Deli Zone, Salvaggio's, Moe's and Big Daddy.

And don't miss Alpine if you haven't tried it.

Too many great places for coffee to name (some are above), but I'll give a shout out to Logan's.

Parkway does a great breakfest burrito - and Salvaggio's breakfast sandwiches are just amazing
Salvaggios is no longer in Boulder. I think there might be one in Denver. Made me so sad when they closed up shop.

Chad mentioned Chuck or Sam Pagano as two coaches he thought would be the hire because connection to Boulder and NFL experience. I can’t imagine a more uninformed take than that, and it goes to show you just how disconnected from the college game he is right now.

Edit: He mentioned “NFL experience” a few times during his interview as a positive. I honestly don’t think he understands that NFL experience is not really a good thing w/r/t becoming a college HC
Sam is 85 years old and never really coached anything above HS of any significance. That is beyond silly. Chuck would've been a much better hire than Kardboard, I'm not sure if the timeline lined up on him being available when we hired Karl. All water under the bridge now.

HCP has a BA with a focus on organisational management and I see some of those organisational management principles in how he talks as there’s a bit of an overlap between that and my communications master where I focus on organisational communication.

speaking of Italian restaurants, crazy but Ft Lupton has a this really good place-sucks that it's a 30 min drive from Longmont
Can confirm. Very solid Italian restaurant in the middle of BFE.

Grits are awful. Like eating Poi or Vegemite. Yeah, you have to try it, but the only people who actually eat that stuff do so because it reminds them of home.

Sam is 85 years old and never really coached anything above HS of any significance. That is beyond silly. Chuck would've been a much better hire than Kardboard, I'm not sure if the timeline lined up on him being available when we hired Karl. All water under the bridge now.
I believe Chad was suggesting he thought CU would go in that direction right now. I agree that Chuck would have been a better hire than Karl, but is that saying much? Point being, Chad is very out of touch with CU and college football in general.

Back