What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

There's a font for that.

Put that in courier font, and I would have laughed. Instead I saw an opportunity to be snarky - my inability to pass up those opportunities is probably a personal failing.

+5 Self Awareness

How do you think a Coach Dorrell show would rank?

Slipping Falling Down GIF by Lewis Automotive

Prime talkin’ Snoop running with Ralphie. Now, personally, I think that would be epic. But I have my doubts Snoop could keep up for more than 10 yards. :ROFLMAO:
Get a sponsor for the Celeb that gets to run with Ralphie, and we are likely just talking about being the trail person behind all the handlers, but charge $50k per run and split it with the Ralphie program

Get a sponsor for the Celeb that gets to run with Ralphie, and we are likely just talking about being the trail person behind all the handlers, but charge $50k per run and split it with the Ralphie program
If I'm ESPN and FOX, I'm begging Fowler and Klatt to run with her in full suit and tie before they call a game here next year and filming it.

This was kinda cool. I think the Prime doesn't like the cold thing is a little overblown.

If I'm ESPN and FOX, I'm begging Fowler and Klatt to run with her in full suit and tie before they call a game here next year and filming it.

This was kinda cool. I think the Prime doesn't like the cold thing is a little overblown.

This is funny. He seems like a little kid experiencing something for the first time

Love the office renovation. Lots of black and gold. Looks like a place recruits and families will feel welcome.

The barbershop corner is embarrassing. I cannot believe when they built the Champions Center they put 2 mirrors, one chair, and no countertops or cabinets or anything...

Happy to see he is keeping the "Pride and Tradition". Hopefully the team finally lives up to it again.

Back