What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Bentley was going beast mode.

The previous video has 5minutes of plyometrics and Hunter, Horn, and Traore are the bounciest athletes I have ever seen!
exact same thing I noticed + Brown. Just natural athletic ability that makes it all look easy.

Sources tell me that Prime did a "Lunch with Coach Prime" session today for the law students.
It was a Q/A and it got high reviews from one law student.
Prime says he looks forward to "going to people's homes for some home cooking".

Here's video from that. One of the best videos I've seen of him speaking. Guy is so authentic on wanting to help people be the best they can be. I wanted to jump up and get it after watching and I'm a 35 year old allbuffer.

Here's video from that. One of the best videos I've seen of him speaking. Guy is so authentic on wanting to help people be the best they can be. I wanted to jump up and get it after watching and I'm a 35 year old allbuffer.

Thanks for sharing - that is great. Just infectious personality

Him always waking up happy and excited is inspiring. He loves life and has an amazing outlook.

This, speaking to the law students, is just one example of how the significant amount of money it took for the university to invest in Coach Prime and the Athletic Department pays back more in terms of raising up the whole university, community, and Boulder. We've seen amazing growth and awareness and further investment in only three months of Coach Prime and part of the groundwork in the building of the Champions' Complex, etc. Big ROI.

**** I hate those smarmy ass law students.

Lucky bitches. Neither HaLk nor Embree came by when I was there.

And Coach Prime said something to the effect he would come into any individual's home if they had a nice dinner planned. He mentioned the remaining Twin visit in her home. Takes community outreach to another level.

There is a lot of enthusiasm in that weight room. Tyler Brown throwing up 405 like it's nothing and Bentley is absolutely Jacked.

All the guys appear to be totally bought in...enthusiasm is through the roof. Not just with the fans, but with the players too, which is huge. We might still have some dead weight on the roster, but unlike years past, I don't think anyone will be cut for lack of busting their ass!

Love how much we're getting to see behind the veil this year. Gone are the days of double secret practices and not letting anyone see or know anything.
I'd love to know if our defense was bad enough in those practices for Lewis & Shrout to have been completing over 60% of their passes.

Prime is an absolute monster. We have suffered for twenty long years and the football gods have noticed our penitence.

I am fully pumped with these videos, but I am a middle aged dude that never played football.

We have never had insight like this before, any idea how it compares to previous staffs, and other programs? I am sure Dorrel time was a dud, but what about the Tucker, or Embree days?

Thinking just about energy and vibe within the team, the recruiting stuff is a clear measurable, and the onfield coaching we wont see till the fall. I know everyone outside the program is completly jacked!

I am fully pumped with these videos, but I am a middle aged dude that never played football.

We have never had insight like this before, any idea how it compares to previous staffs, and other programs? I am sure Dorrel time was a dud, but what about the Tucker, or Embree days?

Thinking just about energy and vibe within the team, the recruiting stuff is a clear measurable, and the onfield coaching we wont see till the fall. I know everyone outside the program is completly jacked!
I think the level of access and daily content is unprecedented in college sports. Especially since we also get so many candid looks with very little editing.

Not Coach Prime but holy hell this is sick
c89e40e7-d862-45d6-a08c-9e35c212cc43_text.gif

Back