What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

I’ll put this here. Darian Hagan will be on News 4’s Xfinity Live tomorrow at 6:30. FWIW.

I think it’s helpful if people take a moment to inventory their blind spots and ask themselves how and why they formulate the conclusions they do about other people.
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Wow!!!!!!

I can't even.....

When I moved here in 2013, my brother made fun of me when I told him CU was going to be my new home team.

He messaged me a few minutes ago, "who could VT get that could so what Deion is doing there?"

This is going to be more fun than the Michael Vick years in Blacksburg.

I'm so grateful to be able to see this happening.

Wow!!!!!!

I can't even.....

When I moved here in 2013, my brother made fun of me when I told him CU was going to be my new home team.

He messaged me a few minutes ago, "who could VT get that could so what Deion is doing there?"

This is going to be more fun than the Michael Vick years in Blacksburg.

I'm so grateful to be able to see this happening.
I was just thinking about where I was a year ago vis-a-vis my continued interest in the program.

I was seriously considering just letting my interest die. I hadn't purchased any new CU gear in a year or two - as things wore out, I wasn't replacing them.

I didn't even bother checking game times when making fall weekend plans.

Contrast to 12 months later...

Lololololol

Oregon State was the model KD should have followed.

With Coach Prime, it's not going to be following someone else's blueprint. I thought that was obvious.

Advantage: Coach Prime. He is the vanguard on the new way of doing business in D1 football. There have been revolutionaries in the past, typically around new offensive schemes or off season programs that gave them an edge that lasted a few years. Coach Prime is the new face of football on many levels - social media, roster management, and transparency. This is just the start, the next few years look to be extremely fun.

Coach Sal sounds like Sergeant Hartman getting on Private Pyle here. The mentally or physically soft need not apply.

Coach Sal sounds like Sergeant Hartman getting on Private Pyle here. The mentally or physically soft need not apply.

Comment gets made a lot here that the SM content isn't for us.

I'm not clear who that is for. Is that video something that's going to appeal to recruits?

Last edited:
Sal Sunseri

As a coach:
Career highlights and awards
  • Pittsburgh (1985–1991)
    Defensive line coach & linebackers coach
  • Pittsburgh (1992)
    Assistant head coach & interim head coach
  • Iowa Wesleyan (1993)
    Assistant head coach, defensive coordinator, special teams coach
  • Illinois State (1994)
    Defensive coordinator
  • Louisville (1995–1997)
    Linebackers coach
  • Alabama A&M (1998–1999)
    Defensive coordinator & linebackers coach
  • LSU (2000)
    Linebackers coach & special teams coach
  • Michigan State (2001)
  • Carolina Panthers (20022008)
    Defensive line coach
  • Alabama (2009–2011)
    Assistant head coach & linebackers coach
  • Tennessee (2012)
    Defensive coordinator
  • Florida State (2013–2014)
    Defensive ends coach
  • Oakland Raiders (20152017)
    Linebackers coach
  • Florida (2018)
    Defensive line coach
  • Alabama (2019–2021)
    Outside linebackers coach
  • Alabama (2022)
    Special assistant to the head coach
  • Colorado (2023–present)
    Defensive tackles coach

Doesn't seem to hang around one place for long.

Sal Sunseri

Career highlights and awards
As a coach:
  • Pittsburgh (1985–1991)
    Defensive line coach & linebackers coach
  • Pittsburgh (1992)
    Assistant head coach & interim head coach
  • Iowa Wesleyan (1993)
    Assistant head coach, defensive coordinator, special teams coach
  • Illinois State (1994)
    Defensive coordinator
  • Louisville (1995–1997)
    Linebackers coach
  • Alabama A&M (1998–1999)
    Defensive coordinator & linebackers coach
  • LSU (2000)
  • Michigan State (2001)
  • Carolina Panthers (20022008)
    Defensive line coach
  • Alabama (2009–2011)
    Assistant head coach & linebackers coach
  • Tennessee (2012)
    Defensive coordinator
  • Florida State (2013–2014)
    Defensive ends coach
  • Oakland Raiders (20152017)
    Linebackers coach
  • Florida (2018)
    Defensive line coach
  • Alabama (2019–2021)
    Outside linebackers coach
  • Alabama (2022)
    Special assistant to the head coach
  • Colorado (2023–present)
    Defensive tackles coach

Doesn't seem to hang around one place for long.
If my choices were Tuscaloosa, Oakland, and East Landing; I wouldn’t either I don’t think.

Lololololol

I'm a big fan of what Jonathan Smith has done in Corvallis, but it's insulting to suggest that Prime should do this the way that anybody else has. The whole point is that Prime himself is unique, and willing to shatter every blueprint and do things his way.

That he's being told to follow the path of an unassuming, non-flashy white-man is another thing entirely. "Why can't Prime be more like Jonathan Smith?" **** you.

Last edited:
Back