What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

What's crazy about Pasta Jay's is that I've been disappointed when I've gone there but loved the food when they catered a Buffs event at the Broomfield Event Center. I've always wondered if they switch things up when it's for CU (recruits, coaches, booster event).
When I was a student working in the AD they catered the Friday before every (home?) game and it was legitimately good. The restaurant, not so much.

I don't know what to make of him constantly wearing sunglasses in doors after nightfall in December ...
lane kiffin roll GIF

I have a broad palate. Almost like everything. Usually say, "The only thing I don't like is tofu." I forgot about grits. Haven't tried them since I was a kid in Charlotte, but I did not like grits. Maybe I should try them again.

What's crazy about Pasta Jay's is that I've been disappointed when I've gone there but loved the food when they catered a Buffs event at the Broomfield Event Center. I've always wondered if they switch things up when it's for CU (recruits, coaches, booster event).
Italian food needs to age.

Fresh Italian food is never that good, but when it sits in a heating tray for a few hours, the pasta absorbs the flavors of the sauce and the oils.

Same food but it ages a few hours when they cater.

Back