What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

#ibelieve
Maybe not a big point, but I posted awhile back, a picture of CP from his college days, with an "I believe" headband. His explanation being that 'if you don't believe in yourself, no one else will'.
With all that phrase gets used and displayed at CU, there is the sense it means that the team "believes' the team will succeed, and that's correct.
But it also goes to the fact that so many guys on the roster see this as their last chance, and they want to keep playing after college. They are each taking to heart, that they do believe in themselves and are going to be the best players they can possibly be.
I couldn't be more excited.
Forecast high for FW is down to 101 degrees.

As much as I've been drinking from a fire hose with Buff/Prime news/videos/posts, next week will be crazy. No doubt there will be a frenzy of posts next week, masses of new posters (some with good takes, some with BS), radio and TV Prime shows, etc. And after the game, win or lose, it will be insane, especially leading up to the corn. I can't keep up now. How do you guys keep up with latest info?

As much as I've been drinking from a fire hose with Buff/Prime news/videos/posts, next week will be crazy. No doubt there will be a frenzy of posts next week, masses of new posters (some with good takes, some with BS), radio and TV Prime shows, etc. And after the game, win or lose, it will be insane, especially leading up to the corn. I can't keep up now. How do you guys keep up with latest info?
Good fans quit their jobs

It’ll be refreshing to see posts with good takes.

It’ll be refreshing to see posts with good takes.
Come On What GIF

You new here?

Best place as any...

RK shouted out Allbuffs as his original go to place for community interaction on the CU Buffs. He said it was AllBuffs where he first learned about Twitter and then created his own account.

It is in the Q&A in the last third where it comes up, but listen to the whole thing if you have not. RK is really good at what he does and Jake does solid work as his straight man.

Back