What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Difference is that last year this beat down would have been on the P12N and nobody would know about it
I Guess If You Say So GIF

This is what team sports is all about. Know your role and star in that role. Whether you're the guy counted on to make momentum plays or you're the guy who's pushing the starters by giving them a great look in practice and then keeping the sideline energy up, this is what it is.
I really love that he's our HC.

Mags likes to remind me -- "you sure didn't like him as a player"

my response -- "he played for the wrong teams, but he's coaching the right one now"

kinda random, but was just chatting with a buddy who works IT for CU. He's serviced Sanders' office a few times and met the man

at the Stanford game, he was talking about it. HCDS has "a really nice plush white carpet" in his office and asks anyone entering to remove their shoes.

Dude also reports that in person, he's a great guy. Or maybe he's just smart enough to be nice to the IT guys

kinda random, but was just chatting with a buddy who works IT for CU. He's serviced Sanders' office a few times and met the man

at the Stanford game, he was talking about it. HCDS has "a really nice plush white carpet" in his office and asks anyone entering to remove their shoes.

Dude also reports that in person, he's a great guy. Or maybe he's just smart enough to be nice to the IT guys
ALWAYS be nice to IT guys.

Got it, make people take their shoes off and they’ll like me.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not a big flag guy. I don't get upset by people expressing their freedom of speech even when it involves disrespecting the US flag or other violations of the Flag Code. And... I'm not sure that posting this image -- especially on (observed) Veteran's Day -- is a good look for CU. Why go there?

The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding or drapery.

link

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not a big flag guy. I don't get upset by people expressing their freedom of speech even when it involves disrespecting the US flag or other violations of the Flag Code. And... I'm not sure that posting this image -- especially on (observed) Veteran's Day -- is a good look for CU. Why go there?

link

4th of July must be a tough holiday for you

Back