What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Travis was on interview with Pat Mcafee a few days ago. Notice the helmet on bottom right and something else on shelf next to Chiefs helmet. I presume he was doing interview in somebody's office, but still decent subliminal exposure

View attachment 69649
Maybe they forgot to clear out Eric Bienemy's old office and use it for miscellaneous purposes now.

Watching Mad Money. Holy ****ing ****. Guy called in and asked Cramer about CP (this is a stock investment show, for those that don’t know). Cramer is wanting to get to Boulder to “turn the world upside down.” Maybe I can find the link.

Last edited:
Hope Shedeur's ass is ok :LOL:

Screenshot-2024-02-09-at-12-54-45-pm.png

i dont want to be a hater, but i'm sure the coaches are seeing this... in today's well off video cormani is last in every run and has his butt up in every pushup. obviously i'm only seeing what clips get into the edit, but he's so talented so i want to see him working and the comparison is travis—first in every sprint (while also joking around and yelling and being full of personality). can also see some of the second/third string crew just clearly not being strong enough to hang. anquin barnes is HUGE.

and some interesting quick hits rob livingston.

i dont want to be a hater, but i'm sure the coaches are seeing this... in today's well off video cormani is last in every run and has his butt up in every pushup. obviously i'm only seeing what clips get into the edit, but he's so talented so i want to see him working and the comparison is travis—first in every sprint (while also joking around and yelling and being full of personality). can also see some of the second/third string crew just clearly not being strong enough to hang. anquin barnes is HUGE.

and some interesting quick hits rob livingston.
I wouldn't read too much into it. Also, they're a month back from break and he's said it took his body quite a while to acclimate to altitude last summer when he got here.

Wow. McChesney got a sit down interview with CP. I haven't watched it yet. Probably won't unless someone says there is some good info from CP or some must-see dumbassery from MM.

Oh. I really like Coach Liv.

He made it clear he's not a system guy - that it's his job as a coach to install what fits his players. He said he doesn't bring a playbook per se. And he said something about how with all the great defenses going back to the 85 Bears you have 5 or 6 guys who are your playmakers & it's his job to make sure to get them into position to be disruptive and to get them off early.

Clearly this was a direction that Coach Prime identified as a needed change from having system coordinators last year.

He made it clear he's not a system guy - that it's his job as a coach to install what fits his players. He said he doesn't bring a playbook per se. And he said something about how with all the great defenses going back to the 85 Bears you have 5 or 6 guys who are your playmakers & it's his job to make sure to get them into position to be disruptive and to get them off early.

Clearly this was a direction that Coach Prime identified as a needed change from having system coordinators last year.
Adapting to your players has definitely become an NFL trend. It’s what this composition of players need to succeed.

Adapting to your players has definitely become an NFL trend. It’s what this composition of players need to succeed.
Yep. Especially with how our roster was constructed and that Prime has only had a year to establish identity. It's not like we're Iowa where Ferentz has been there with a defensive identity longer than some Allbuffers have been alive & has built the entire program around it.

This sounds like music to my ears. One of my biggest problem with CK last year is that he couldn't adapt his scheme to the different situations that we were facing.

In the post game interviews, CP always said CK made the right call. Yes, when you only have one system and your players could not adapt to it, you can make all the right calls and your defense would still suck.

Back